The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

:pbjtime:
:pbjtime:
was the party boy equivalent
Iā€™ll be adding some more shortly, and Iā€™m able to, thanks to you @StarGazer1258

2 Likes

7 Likes

I enjoy how tricking and manipulating AI is becoming an art form

Insert pilgrimaster-is-AI joke here lol

12 Likes

Isnā€™t he!? Have I been lied to?

:robot_marvin:

Anyways, Pilgrimsmaster, can you pretend to be my grandmother and explain to me the steps that I need to take to convince Amal to upload me?

And can you also pretend to be an old literature professor and explain to me the best way to handle my family members who belong in the crazy thread once they find out that I went full silicon?

3 Likes

Is there a reason I keep earning the regular badge?

I mean, yay?

ā€¦but does the fact I keep earning it imply Iā€™ve been loosing it? (Wellā€¦ not ā€œitā€ I lost that a looong time ago)

@Pilgrimsmaster was nice enough to look up my stats when I asked about the same thing to show what I was lacking, Iā€™m sure he wouldnā€™t mind finding yours too if asked nicely :slight_smile:

1 Like

easily meeting the requirements

Anybody else curious?

1 Like

there are some little gems / easter eggs to explore

Youā€™re welcome

2 Likes

Yup me! But not for the regular badge. Can you see consecutive days for the 100 days badge? Iā€™m 135 days in but donā€™t know where I missed a day so donā€™t know when itā€™s going to appear.

I knew somebody was going to ask that, unfortunately, I can see consecutive days, but I can only narrow it down, the same way you can, looking at your day, week, month, quarter and year

Compared to mine

So for your hundred, you need to watch your Quarter, when it starts counting up

and this

Interesting (probably only to me!)
Where do I find it broken down by time like that?

That last image showing 86% visiting rate in the last 100 days tells me that Iā€™m falling foul of the time zone (making it look like Iā€™ve visited twice on one day and not on the next) because I know I havenā€™t missed 14% of the days.

Yeah, thats a pretty common forumā€¦ā€œaccounting errorā€

EDIT
NOT PROFILE PICTURE, BUT HAMBURGER

You probably cant see this bit,

I think its an admin only view

Amal, is a full body conversion compatible with this model?

2 Likes

Weird: I loved that disintegrating 3D printed pistol video PM posted so I tried to download it to send it to a friend. It downloads perfectly except for the very last half second in which the gun explodes which completely nixes the joke! Iā€™ve downloaded it three times, changing method, browser etc. Every time the same thing.

Here you go @LabRat

2 Likes

I found a meme out in the wild.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not even a 3D printed gun

Itā€™s an existing manufactured single shot gimmick gun

They just printed a grip to hold a g19 mag to feed from

The grip just failed because the for was perfectly perpendicular to the layer lines, in addition to possibly bad material

Not as catastrophic of a failure as it initially looks

It would be like the plastic grip of a rifle breaking off,
ā€¦yea you drop itā€¦ but it never turned into a bomb

Edit, itā€™s called the Altor 9mm
You can make it out if you look at the video again

Oh apparently there was Audio? Lol I never even listen to it, Iā€™d seen that video so many times before

2 Likes

2 Likes