The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Pity about the battery

NHS3100 works either battery-powered or NFC-powered.

From the datasheet

1 Like

I didn’t read that,

I’m more of an animated cow video kinda guy
:rofl:

2 Likes

4 Likes

The temp sensor is garbage though. Too much error margin for medical applications. @Satur9 and I actually worked on this years ago and yeah the sensor variability was just too great to be of any use.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw something like ±0.3°C error in the specs :confused:

It would be nothing more than a curio… not ideal.

RIP Kevin Mitnick

4 Likes

What about tours of the fulfillment center? Could add a product called “Cyborg Pilgrimage” where you get a guided tour, dinner with the boss, get a shiny sticker, and leave any removed implants at a shrine as a blessing to the R&D gods.

5 Likes

Will there be “souvenirs”? :wink:

3 Likes

An official Dangerous Things NDA!

3 Likes

…I’d be in lol

2 Likes

Or pay extra to get them re-sterilized and reinstalled somewhere else… Ok, failed implants should stay at the shrine…

2 Likes

Man you guys are tempting me to resurrect the idea of a biohacking event of some kind…

7 Likes

5 Likes

There are only 10 types of people: those that understand binary-based jokes and those that don’t!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Another “anything but metric”

I would give Alaska a pass on that though, Texas is always bragging about being the “biggest” state and everything is “bigger” in Texas.
I found this while in Alaska, they’re always beefin XD

2 Likes

Also, I just found out that Slamball is a thing and it looks awesome lol
However, the wiki editor is hilarious for making the post 2000 images of the beginning of the sport all old timey with the black and white and sapia(sp) theme XD

2 Likes