The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

although it sounds like an amazing ā€œwalks into a barā€ joke

1 Like

Not sure how I must take this remarkā€¦ :expressionless:

1 Like

Coming from a seasoned pig with a grain of salt 100%.

1 Like

It seam like they have decent documentation, hopefully i can figure it out

Say I open a manā€™s apparel and accessories boutique (which Iā€™m planning ), is vivokey planning on a wholesale option for the apex ring?
Iā€™d love to have implants but thatā€™s not exactly a safe bet :sweat_smile: I donā€™t think I have the audience for that, yet.

2 Likes

Both Eldorado GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes

Itā€™s kinda hard to sell in a more general shop thatā€™s not specifically bodmod or tattoo related. Plus Iā€™m not exactly in a modern tech savy location. That said mine are very visible and I will inevitably have the conversation with clients about them so that will give me the opportunity to see if thereā€™s demand.
Another concer is that I donā€™t know of any reliable installer on the island. If I were to bring implants I would have to find one and do some sort of partnership.
Rings on the other side fit perfectly with what Iā€™m going for.

2 Likes

Sounds like it might become profitable for you to qualify as an installer. Captive market. :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

any idea when NExT v2 will drop?

2 Likes

1 Like

Hmmm

I might cheap out on the soldering iron

Looking at this on Amazon

20$, (they sell a 14$ version but itā€™s ungrounded)

80watts and programmable :man_shrugging:t2:

The pinecil was very attractive because of the reputation, the ā€œfast heat upā€ā€¦ and if Iā€™m being honest the ability for it to be stored like this

Watched a few reviews on it ā€¦ seems fine

The pinecil is only 25$ but it quickly gallons to 80 when you need to get a power supply, a extra tip pack, a usb c pd cord etc

Realistically I donā€™t solder enough to justify it, and a lot of what Iā€™m going to be doing is low temperature threaded heat inserts into 3D prints

Technically I have a full station unit already but I fricken hate itā€¦ it takes forever to heat upā€¦ and the cord is ungodly thick and stiff so it knocks everything off my desk whenever I use it and the temp control is analog and wildly inconsistent

:man_shrugging:t2: thoughts on how wrong I am?

2 Likes

:soon:

Soonā„¢

6 Likes

4 Likes

Donā€™t

Just get the pinecil ( It comes with a fine tip ) and add a cable, use your current PD Powerbank

That will do pretty much everything you need/want

7/10

1 Like

The pinecil has a dc barrel jack on the back of it as well so any powersupply that plugs into it that is between 12 and 21V should be adequate. Same goes for any USB-C PD charger that can supply at least 36W.

edit: also be sure to use a brass sponge thingy. Wet kitchen sponge works in a pinch but the steam will eat away the tip of your soldering iron over time. Also, the brass scouring pads are cheap and last forever.

3 Likes

I just checked and my power bank is only 20w pd, so thatā€™s out lol

Iā€™m back to 50/50

Apparently cnc kitchen makes their own pine/ts101 tips specifically for heat insertsā€¦ so thatā€™s a plus

Ok, Iā€™ve got to ask again.
Have the emojis changed again?
I canā€™t select smiley again. Haha.
I know. Important thingsā€¦
But itā€™s been going on a while.
So Iā€™m curious.

And I remember it getting split Into two colums. And now itā€™s one again?
Anybody else?

Iā€™m back to my s22+ phone.

When I try desktop mode it just blinks for a fraction of a second but doesnā€™t show anything.

And I still canā€™t get it to show this place in landscape (ie rotate)

Appreciate any insight @Pilgrimsmaster
Thanks.

1 Like

Looks fine on my side.

Mine too

No problem there either

Maybe try the :logo_dt_circle: ā€œAppā€