I have the app. Right??
Wow.
No idea why mine is looking so different. Maybe I’ll see if there’s an app update?
Thanks for the feedback.
I have the app. Right??
Wow.
No idea why mine is looking so different. Maybe I’ll see if there’s an app update?
Thanks for the feedback.
For those shipping to Martinique from the US here is my opinions…
DHL is crazy expensive. like 4x what most places rate.
USPS takes a month and it may get lost
UPS is quick, but if you dont put the correct verified phone number of the recipient they claim they contact the shipper (they dont) and then they threaten to destroy the package (they didnt). Then they extort the receiver in guise of “taxes”. I think ill try Fedex next if have to send anything out to AZ_F
Glad I wasn’t the only one who had issues haha
Oh Az, what you shipped got lost at my local USPS, waiting on a call back. What the duck is going on with mail these days?? XD
Welcome to the Caribbean ![]()
![]()
that’s pretty much the experience with any service. This is why I stock up on stuff when I travel.
According to my dad FedEx is in the slow category.
Thanks for your patience to everyone involved. You people are awesome!
![]()
![]()
!
Get rolled into the emergency room screaming “I WANT MY HAND, DONT THROW AWAY MY HAND!!! ITS GOT CHIPS IN IT! I NEED THE RFID CHIPS IMPLANTED IN MY HAND!!!”
Nurse: Dudes fuckin crazy, send him to the psych floor after surgery.
EMT: What should we do with the hand?
Nurse: Send it to the morgue for cremation
You mean precious metal recovery
Also glass melting point is above cremation temps according to google. You’re going to clog the ash collection device ![]()
But the solder will melt
lol if it were my product sure, but im selling these here at cost basically. on tindie however. Whole different story.
Now I want to see a “burn test”
95% for shits and giggles
Put it in a chicken breast, and take a propane torch to it for 30 second intervals
See how long it takes for the heat to soak in, and to get to a failure temperature

I do have a bunch of Chinese tags, and all but an ir thermometer so I could do it
Do we think the behavioral differences to be marginal? Or should it try to be done on legit DT tag?
Or on legit human flesh? ![]()
Make sure you include a frozen water jug in the shipment to keep it fresh
Including a flex in there would be cool too.
That might actually be a good point. Maybe pork is closer than chicken when it comes to cremation simulation ![]()
Should reach out to Ask A Mortician and see if she’d be willing to throw a bit of pork and chips in her cremator lol
Edit: for the me-mes


