The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Sorry for the late response. Itā€™s an upscaled version of a 16x16 image what I made for a competition. Made this one and gave up :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

LINK???
For research purposes :smirk:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Itā€™s fixed now supposedlyā€¦

Iā€™ve got these cams but they are all rtsp enabled and all blocked at the firewall. I view them via my local NVR app and over VPN when remote.

2 Likes

My stance on the robot discussion:
[warning for some rapid pulsating motion]

The apex app says improper coupling and keeps crashing today. Whatā€™s up?

Erase cache

2 Likes

Thanks! I had to erase both cache and storage.
I see this have changed :eyes:

Yeah, many people do.

Itā€™s just physics baby.

The PM3 is a great tool and really the best tool on offer, but it simply is not made to work with such small antennas like we have in our glassies.

The Flipper is a really good alternative and will do :man_shrugging: 80% of what the PM3 does.
But for most users it will do pretty much everything you could want.
And BOTH are complimented by a smart phone with a few good apps
TagInfo
TagWriter
NFC Tools
MCT
BioCom

2 Likes

Dont forget to open up and see if your reader on the apartment door is battery or mains operated. When the battery is low you may lose coupling power. I believe the external gate readers are mains powered normally. How well is it reading on the apartment reader? Ours is Salto. To be fair, we bought offplan and i didnt know there would be smartlocks and i resent the fact that i am not in control of my apartments security.the trade off was the fact they use mifare classic lol.

This was something of concern to me in being able to have a high read success in a hotel or my apartment. Itā€™s not the implants fault but the way the readers are designed.

1 Like

Iā€™m seriously going to need that xBattery implant or a Pilgrim conversion. Iā€™m exausted, my body is demanding sleep, and I donā€™t have enough time.

4 Likes

Thank you for the tips, but the batteries have already been swapped. The problem is that reader that works is one model, the reader on the building is a second model, and the one on my door is a third model. Only 1 out of the 3 is compatible with the xseries. Itā€™s a good excuse to save up for another flexie though lol

Same! I just overslept and now Iā€™m scrambling lol

2 Likes

10 Likes

Team hard G

5 Likes

Yes so badly want a mifare flexie if they ever come back in stock!

2 Likes

The cutest thing youā€™ll see today

:face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

I understand the need for science, teaching, and all the beneficial reasons. But damn is there not anything capitalism canā€™t exploit the less fortunate for?

3 Likes

@JPlowman : Probably not lol. Everything is for sale if the price is right. :sweat_smile:

Watched an independent documentary last month about the old medical skeleton trade out of India. A bunch of shady people doing shady stuff to make them and send them to the US and Europe for hospitals and schools. And thereā€™s still some of the same shady people doing the same shady stuff today, but a lot less. Iā€™ll see if I can find it and link it later today.

Edit: YT docu style like Simon Whistlerā€™s 30 channels. MedlifeCrisis, love his butt head skeleton lol

3 Likes

I think that this use case is common enough to try to get a few hotel chains to get on-board. But this might require allowing the use with all fidesmo fobs to make it more attractive to the hotels?

I donā€™t know if itā€™s possible to do this and Iā€™m fully aware that Amal is busy enough but Iā€™m putting this out there.

1 Like

Sounds like something Fidesmo should be doing, not Amal :thinking: maybe reach out to them and suggest the idea?

1 Like