The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

8 Likes

Why are people like this!?

2 Likes

ignorance

3 Likes

random question:
What are you guys using for link shortener?
Can you change the target of the re-direct on the fly or is it locked once created?
Any reason to avoid them?

I never used one, ad if i can re-direct it on the go, im thinking to put that on an NFC tag so i can change where it goes to with out having to re-program said tag … at least that’s the hope :yum:

there’s 3 that i consistently use.

4 Likes

I’ve used https://tinyurl.com/ but I don’t think it can do what you are askiing. There are also YouTube videos about various methods to make your own URL shortner so you might be able to make one with that specific capabilty.

1 Like

should vivokey create a url shortner that requires chip scan to create a short url (instead of username or any of that jazz)?

4 Likes

How about a lengthener

5 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh… if windows were nearly as good as the Mac users think of it… then maybe I could consider using it once more… :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow these look beautiful :star_struck:

6 Likes

This body is great but it can be better smh

Happy Pi day you weird American date Yankees

9 Likes

its also S&BJ day :slight_smile: But i think thats an international holiday

2 Likes

I was unfamiliar with S&BJ day so I looked it up. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

But no, unfortunately it is not an international holiday. :cry:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Handy Dandy Tips and Tricks :pm3:

i honestly use the PM3 so infrequently anymore because of its interface and how easy it is to just use the flipper for what i need.

for instance… i hadnt updated mine since July 2023… It wasnt until people had issues getting it up and running on OSX that i hopped on and tried a fresh install that i realized there was issues with the current build and borked mine that i picked it up again.

2 Likes

I like the flipper, but I definitely find myself preferring my PM3, in no small part to having put a bit more effort into learning it than the Flipper I think. But I also like some of the things the PM3 can do that the flipper just can’t do, or at least do as well

Either way, it seems both are here to stay, and there’s seemingly no end to the questions generated by the PM3 :classic_tongue:

3 Likes