The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

You’re right, they’re overracting

1 Like

11 Likes

@piercing shop, waiting for my install, they have a cage door :rofl:

3 Likes

Precovid I worked a lot of large medical events.

We would often times use local labor as well as what we called permalancers (permanent freelancers) do so more specialized work.

For the event we would supply the labor with laptops to use for the duration (9-14 days)

The freelancers I knew would get a folder dumped in C:/ of every Nicholas Cage Photoshop I collected over the 10 years and a command to cycle each picture as the screensaver.

Back when I could issue sysmessages they would periodically get the error that their machine was caged.

6 Likes

how did this go?

6 Likes
just got done, now for the ~3hr drive home

5 Likes

Neat. Whatcha get?

3 Likes

FlexEM. Curtently wait in stopped traffic road construction area, 5 sherrif, 2 ambulance and a fire EMS dealing with something :frowning:

3 Likes

How was the install? I want them deets :face_with_monocle: I’d like one myself but man I’m not a fan of the scalpel being necessary. And drive safe!

2 Likes

Went fine.

2 Likes

Where’d you go? That would probably be enough to swade me

2 Likes

Only installer on the map in Colorado :rofl:. But guy only does scalpel installs Wed, 8pm. And booked like month+ advance.

2 Likes

3 Likes

FlexEM is a beast of a unit!

Fresh install, some swelling and the Flipper can read it an easy 3/4" away. Got too used to the X series “rubbing around in the general area until it reads” scanning.

Massive props to you guys for developing these chips, ya’ll doing some amazing work.

6 Likes

TikTok is super.

6 Likes

Damn you! Almost ruined a good cup of coffee when I read through that. :rofl:

3 Likes

Amal should do one of those online ordainment things and start marketing them as produced by a priest

5 Likes

So xbt is discontinued. Is it not a good chip for implanting? I’m wondering since my girlfriend works at an animal shelter and they have a ton of them and said I could grab one.

2 Likes

Huh… that reminds me, I’ve still got one sitting on a shelf here for the last year or so… never did get it put in.

1 Like

MOAR RANGE!

:rofl:

2 Likes