The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

So a long shot, but not unreasonably long.

Not however something for a casual shooter. I mean even idiots get lucky, but a headshot at that distance, knowing full well you only get one chance is not worth it for an averagish shooter.

3 Likes

I used to be half decent. Never 130 yards decent though

1 Like

I used to deer hunt. Just a casual shooter. I never wouldā€™ve taken a shot over 100ft. And thatā€™s full size, grain fed, plump, Kansas deer.

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit dark but I wanna give this some love

Also it took way too much effort to find a good photo of this big stickā€¦

That playing card I posted was with this at 100 yards,
I was shooting for the lobes on each pipā€¦ .25ā€ accuracy

2 Likes

I bought a RFB a few months ago off a buddy that had some medical issues I need to pick up in the South side of the country. Maybe this will prompt a road trip for me

1 Like

Love some keltec weirdness

1 Like

I gotta ask, does that stick have a name?

1 Like

Boom

2 Likes

Model?
Itā€™s a modified Ruger precision in 6.5 creedmore

Given?
Depends on the dayā€¦
If Iā€™m being affectionate itā€™s ā€œthe big stickā€ or ā€œprimeā€ (same day delivery)

If I carrying it around for a prs competition (long range with timed dynamic movement)
Then itā€™s the ugly and heavy motherfucker

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to be able to do competitions. When I lived in Dallas, 3 gun was huge. Iā€™ve never had free time enough to be able to commit to anything like that. Iā€™ve wanted to join a pool league for decades now. I just canā€™t find the dedicated time for it.

1 Like

I used to be pretty big with a unnecessarily kick you in the dick kind of hard tactical 2 gun competition,
Monthly matchā€™s
It is a bit of a drive out towards Battle Creek, but usually worth it

It was surprisingly fun as long as you went in knowing nobody does ā€œgoodā€ you just suck more or less than the othersā€¦ the stages are setup to intentionally be only just capable of being completed

Iā€™ve just had a hard time going back because the crowd are significantly more intense type A personalities oftenā€¦ which was fine when I considered myself part of the community

But Iā€™ve kinda divorced myself from you gun community at large lately so Idk how to deal with it now politically since I know my tolerance for maga has only gone down and their maga intensity had only gone up since Covid

Also Iā€™m too fat and out of shape currently

If you ever wanna hit it lemme know

1 Like

Video of the shooter shooting on TMZ

1 Like

I canā€™t make out a thing beyond what looks like a standard ar stock (not blade I guess) and a haircut that is ridiculously on point

Phone microphones are weird and I donā€™t know if Iā€™m hearing him or the responseā€¦ but it definitely sounds like a 555 AR

1 Like

Pilgrim, this has my nomination for best post of 2024! Haha

2 Likes

You knowā€¦ watching a different angleā€¦
I wonder if he was wearing a vest, and it was 9mm and he got tagged

The first pop he does the classic ā€œwhat was thatā€
But something made his body react on its own at the second popā€¦

2 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster

4 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if Biden was behind the assassination attempt and was playing the long game by hiring a Secret Service Director whose previous security pedigree was protectiong bottles of pepsi.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s something to add to you conspiracy theory

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just a moment of inspiration. The first time someone directly accuses Biden of orchestrating the attack, Iā€™m going to wholeheartedly agree, and finish with ā€œā€¦ and thank God heā€™s got immunity for it.ā€

3 Likes