The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

For sale at a Lowes in Hot Springs AR.

I keep hearing " Nukelear protection. On A Budget."

3 Likes

Pfffffft, donā€™t need all thatā€¦

Indiana Jones survived just fine in an old fridge.

3 Likes

:thinking:

When will synth conversions become available?

At that point upgrading would make more sense than donning power armor. Anyways, letā€™s not think about what the brotherhood would do to cyborgs like usā€¦

The power armor looks cool tho.

5 Likes

Unlessā€¦
We secretly upgraded the brotherhood to synths.
Iā€™m just sayin.

3 Likes

Probably a better chance of that happening, than getting Visa or MC to allow implanted credit transactionsā€¦

2 Likes

No worries, weā€™ll secretly upgrade them too, then give the olā€™ mind control knob a twist.

2 Likes

random thought totally unrelated to being targeted by body hackers

Itā€™s been years since Iā€™ve watched the X-filesā€¦ I should fire those up again. Or Fringe.

1 Like

The best way Iā€™ve found to describe Fringe: the X-files but with a coherent plot.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Dick Kickem

3 Likes

Nice article. Based off a quick Google search, seems like a few other sites wrote articles referencing this one. Good publicity :slightly_smiling_face:. The one article though refers to the Apex as ā€œtablet-sizeā€, but it from a Turkish news site, so Iā€™m assuming ā€œtablet-sizedā€/ā€œpill-sizedā€ got mixed in translation. (Although I did pause and think if a tablet-sized implant would be possible :thinking:)

Edit: Just realized the embedded X video, showing Briar Prestidge getting an implant was installed by JR Switz (Mean Street Tattoos)! Shoutout! Dude is awesome. Canā€™t wait to find and watch that documentary.

5 Likes

Some more info. I donā€™t use X or Instagram, but if I notice the documentary posted in the future Iā€™ll share it here.

4 Likes

3 Likes

This is as bleeding edge as it could get. In the past there were experiments with mice brains controlling robot bodies. If those folks succeed in developing this further, we may end up in ghost in the shell kind of reality.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Can you imagine in 10 years people get ahold of this drug and start biohacking different parts of their body with teeth.

Molar Horns.
Incisor toes
Bicuspid Belly

Meanwhile id be happy to get a pesky crown replaced with a real tooth

7 Likes

Or it backfires completely, and people start growing ferrets and mice out of their mouthsā€¦

1 Like

Careful, Disney might come up with something here

2 Likes

Thereā€™s probably a solution to the transdermal seal problem hidden in thereā€¦ I hopeā€¦

Yea all I can imagine is growing teeth tumorsā€¦
:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like