Light does that pretty wellā¦
Are you suggesting magnetic lasers?
Afaik thatās not possible but I would love to be proven wrong
Light does that pretty wellā¦
Are you suggesting magnetic lasers?
Afaik thatās not possible but I would love to be proven wrong
Introducing the Titan II, now with extended range!
O.K. went off and read some questions and answers by people much better informed than I, and it looks deeply unrealistic.
But so cool.
I mis read that as āde-activatingā a magnet at 18 feet
I was imagining the insane kind of energy needed for that
Back in the day L0pht Heavy Industries managed to replicate the image that a CRT was displaying from the emissions of the tube and deflection coils⦠And apparently the feds already had this technology.
The mains is probably triggering the scope for that matterā¦
I just spent an absurd amount of time waiting for 3 amazon orders marked āorder receivedā to be sent out. Contacted customer service many times but their strategy seems to be ātell the client whatever bs until they give up and stop contacting usāā¦
I cancelled both orders, purchased the exact same items for half the price on Ali and they will be here in a week, perfect website, perfect custom service, always on time.
I donāt think Iāve had a single positive experience with Amazon in the last few years. Itās impossible to find what youāre looking for in the search results. Customer service is just talking to a mellow person who spits out the same pre-recorded answers in a loop (not even sure Iām actually talking to a human). Their items are the same Chinese stuff as other websites but 3x the price. And when you order it always goes wrong somehowā¦
TLDR What has happened to Amazon? They werenāt great before but how did it get this bad?
Anyone have any experience with the adafruit wireless LEDs? I want to make a display with them but slightly concerned about them frying my implants.
I have the Aliexpress version of that kit. its meh. doesnt work at 13.56mhz. gimem some time and ill check the actual frequency.
Thatād be great, thanks a bunch! Any hints on how to get the best experience with them?
No clue. In fact, id be wiling to send you what i was sent. I cant read what freqency these things operate at precisely. Seems to be around 350mhz. they ight up with my chinesium QI Charger, but that thing just pulses a ton of different frequencys. Will not light up with a card reader.

Iām assuming itās safe then, really appreciate it! Iāll DM you
How long do Ali deliveries take to the middle of the Caribbean?
Itās been ok on my end but I now live in a place where they donāt ship directly to.
Trueā¦
To be honest, i never plugged in the coil, its 24V and i didnt want to try to search for a powersupply that can handle that. i only played with the LEDās.
I would definately test with an xFD first before risking an Xsiid.
I asked them a few years ago, let me check if I can find the info somewhere
Edit:
this is what I remembered Hi hi! I'm new to this but I think I might have a good idea. Aesthetic Implants? - #14 by Az_F
these are the ones I have https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33047668783.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.54.21ef18025Du9f8
They work very well with they coil, I posted some pictures in that thread
The shipping fees are on the high end but they promise 8-15 delivery and they actually do it soā¦
Some items have stupid shipping fees but you can find them from other sellers for a reasonable cost.
IE, the kickstand I ordered on amazon was 35+10 shipping, after wasting two weeks of my life I got it on ali for 13+10
Sowy not personal.
Having worked in stores where your behavior matters , itās frustrating that others can treat their customers like that and still dominate the market
thereās just nobody to be held accountable for anything. You canāt even blame the very apologetic and utterly useless customer support, they were just hired to deal with you and have nothing to do with the company ![]()
Youāre not hulking out, I am. I practically canāt say the A word without swearing. I used to buy everything I got online from them. And then they slowly but surely forced me to buy from any where else with there bullshit behavior and steadily cratering service. I still get items there on occasion, if I canāt find them elsewhere first, but I put a generous amount of time and effort into searching for alternatives. Even then, I have to hold my nose just to check out and then Iām pissed for awhile, that I had to go back.
Really hate those fuckers anymore.

I used to do that but that was it for me. Account has been nuked and the app uninstaled
Aliexpress takes a month to where I live⦠![]()
At least I have low taxes. Oh, wait, there are islands in the Caribbean with no taxes⦠Nevermindā¦
![]()
Not here
weāre fuckin France. Unless the stuff comes from Europe you get stupid taxes too
Not every item is fast, Iāve had 1 or 2 month deliveries but at least theyāre being very explicit about it and if they mess up youāre definitely getting a refund