YUPP! I accept the reasoning. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers for pointing out the xLED, :nerd_face:
at least I know what to spend my money on once I get the coupon for the titan
…and I know who to blame for it!!! :confused:

2 Likes

I’d say go all in and get a bundle :wink:

1 Like

Atilla is certainly sayin - all in - after payday… Trust me!
This month is macaroni only, due to titan and flex combo. Not to mention my ebay account and uni started as well :woozy_face:

1 Like

TBH i have no idea what i want to use my coupon for… i already have a next, now a titan…
miafare and desfare are things that ill only get when i need them
other than the apex, im not sure if theres anything i want…

1 Like

Only thing I’m really going for atm is flexEM and obviously Apex eventually
(@Pilgrimsmaster I know the split is coming so go ahead :laughing:)

OFF:

Summary

I was thinking of an array of xG3-s. :thinking: but to be fair I just want implants even without practical use. I should consider myself a collector…I guess.

Edit: Just noticed, that we offed it about 5 comments ago… sorry

:crystal_ball:

get before you loose your discount :wink:
Mifare a pretty good option as you have changeable NUID, And there are plenty still out in the wild.

On top of that, you have the DESFIRE with storage and applet capabilty.

Plenty of LED options for if you are into BLINKY :bulb:

You obviously like :magnet:
So xG3 :man_shrugging:

AND AND AND

Who knows what Amal is cooking up in his secret laboratory

2 Likes

Not gonna make a post about that in the project category (yet), but I was wondering about an arm band, or something similar as a haptic device and connect it to

24hourengineer.com

something like this.
It would take some time to test and calibrate, and would need a decent placement for the magnets, and to figure out the induction coils for the armband to make the magnets buzz, and what not…
Tell me that the idea is stupid. You could save me time and money!

Edit: @MTFT I don’t want to convince you about getting more magnets! I encourage you to save money =) I should do the same%!

@Satur9

I already feel being told off :woozy_face:

well, my post that got left in the split said to convince me…

1 Like

Hey Atilla. If you want any help hammering out the details on your idea, feel free to tag me. I like helping out with cool electronics projects.

Oh lol, I hope that’s not the vibe that people get when I get summoned.

1 Like

I thought you were tagged to hammer out the idea of my head! =)
Late o’clock in the morning.

Short answer is: Yes please!
Once I had a degree in electronics, but all it’s enough for is to formulate meaningful questions. (mean meaningful as less annoying then usual)
I try to sketch something about it during the week. First the idea needs some shower thoughts.
I backed the Sentero btw.

fair point. i will probably grab them last minuite if not before.
im not too into blinkey, i kinda like having them invisible and confusing people with how the heck i do the magic

as for more magnets, convince me. what benefits would more magnets have if im already getting a titan?

and amals stuff, yea… hes probably gonna come up with SOMETHING ill want…

whoops, @Pilgrimsmaster you might want to move this to the rest of the convorsation. my page haddnt updated yet

2 Likes

Haha, not at all, @Satur9 is a clever dude , has magnets, and is doing some work with 24hour engineer
Therefore 1+1+1= Satur9

I noticed that when there was a discussion about a bootstrap circuit.
Im a full time dreamer. If you need ideas Im your man =)
Really I need to give a thought a hair wash.
I looked into the code of the compass linked above. I let that settle a bit.
The guy figured out how to get a nice feedback and in what intervals. Sounds simple, takes ages.
I will probably have to do the same, spiced with calibrating tolerance and strength of haptic feedback. Also I might have to combine it with a tilt sensor. So it would only signal if I rais my arm, or after 2 sec?? The battery can get drained if it buzzez the north 24/7…
Orright! I stop. More about it in the project category :lying_face:

Dear NoUsersLefft, Lidocaine is not mentioned in German Narcotics Act. Because of that it is not a controlled substance according to this legislation. That means, you can bring the generally allowed three-month-worth of medicine with you. That quantity is based on a doctor’s prescription or package insert. A prescription is not generally needed. Here you can find more information on the import of medicine in traveller’s luggage: https://www.zoll.de/EN/Private-individuals/Travel/Entering-Germany/Restrictions/Medicinal-products-and-narcotics/medicinal-products-and-narcotics_node.html

Small update on the Lidocaine Germany situation. Too bad I won’t be needing it now, but for future reference if someone else asks.

Ok. I was procrastinating this afternoon and was trying to see if my KBR1 could read my tap to pay cards. It worked?! I got the uid of all 3 of my cards. Now I know there’s more at play there, but is there anything useful I could do with this info?

nope lol
try tapping them again, some of them will be different