The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yeah, I thought that, tooā€¦ this was a device that wanted to be able to do virtually everything, in a wayā€¦ still, it was an ambitious project, and Iā€™m sad that it might never ā€œreallyā€ come to life.

I know, and I almost didā€¦ but I just do not feel good with a battery in my chest that might (or might not) eventually do quite some harm. Even if it warns me beforeā€¦ I think I would have a serious problem with that. Iā€™m a bit surprised how uncomfortable this thought really made meā€¦

This sounds very interesting! Are you able to share more information about that or is it too early / too secret / too whatever for that? :slight_smile:
For honestly, this vibrating-when-facing-north was one of the main reasons I was interested in the northstarā€¦

Yeah, itā€™s all public

Hereā€™s my build of it so far. Once I get it working Iā€™m going to miniaturize it to a PCB and make it into a necklace with a coin cell. He has implant plans for it, but I donā€™t care about that cause I donā€™t implant batteries.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a bit surprised about the batteries thing. I mean, we have been implanting batteries into people since 58ā€™. There were even nuclear batteries, and as far as I know, there havenā€™t really been cases of batteries going off under peopleā€™s skin. Or are lithium iodide of sufficient reliability and quality still unatainable for us mere mortals?

Thanks a lot! Going to read into it :wink:

1 Like

So as not to sidetrack the PureWrist thread, there was talk about using the field detectors as earrings. What would be the smallest the field detectors could be made? I have two plugs in my left ear and that could be cool, an LF and an HF field detector in a plug form

2 Likes

slams head onto reader yup this puppy is high frequency ā€œhow do you knowā€ i hear you askingā€¦ i slammed my head onto the reader and my head rings with a loud frequency so thatā€™s how I know

6 Likes

Do people do flex installs at Defcon normally?

Not sure if yours is worse than mine, the version Iā€™m familiar with isā€¦
ā€œtighter than a nuns nastyā€

alternatively

ā€œtighter than a ducks arseā€

Obviously
I mean no disrespect to ducks :duck: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Reminds meā€¦we have a local ale called Bishops Finger but it has been unofficially
renamed Nuns Delight :wink:

2 Likes

Lol brewers have figured out, 90% of the time if itā€™s a funny enough name Iā€™ll try it regardless of if I think Iā€™ll like it

1 Like

apologies for the off-topic addition.

10/10 would try

On the topic of off topic,

Bean flicker, as a nitroā€¦ soo damn good

Edit Dammit, I thought this WAS off topic thread, oops

1 Like

Bean Flicker - had to look that one up on BA. Sounds good and the watercolor label art is excellent.

Yeah, and those guys have balls to brew that in the Happy Valley.

It is now, have at it.
and @NMCCW feel free to undelete!

1 Like

LOLlerz, it looks like a Monty Python scene!

xLED
Which I guess with impants ā€œsafeā€ is rather subjective. (Unless itā€™s DT vs IAR in which we know the answer to that one)

ā€¦okay I look it. up :face_with_monocle:

xseries? i would say injectables are much safer. titan is scalpel work, can result in a finger without feeling forever, self or assisted is reccommended against much harder, etcā€¦

my next i would almost be willing to do myself but the titan im not even thinking aboutā€¦

My thoughts exactly.