The doNExT is in

Not sure what they’re worth or if it’s possible to order in batches under 10,000, but it looks like them Chinese offer ready-made stuff.

But I’m sure you know about them.

I would be seriously concerned about this. the odds of ripping through your pocket via mundane mechanical trauma are way too high…

The best approach I could think to allow for a less rigid, yet large and safe on the pocket, would be something like this:

but then surrounded by something like this on the edges:

You could either insulate the silicone bits from the electricals, or even explore other materials where you could perhaps even embed an antenna extension.

Of course this would reduce the appeal to non bodymod enthusiasts.

2 Likes

Well, something is definitely happening. The scar has turned from it’s usual ashen colored slug appearance into a very thin, slightly pink, almost invisible line in 48 hours. It looks really good actually. Kinda wasted on the dead doNExT now though…

It looks like my body is putting yet another finishing touch on the implant job, this time on the scar itself. I wonder if some nerve has reconnected all of the sudden and that’s what I’m feeling.

Anyway, nothing a good sauna can’t make better: I just took a long hot one and it feels really good again. At least for the time being.

1 Like

Dead as a dodo
Sorry buddy

It’s even deader than I just the NTAG: I had hoped I could use the blinkies on their own, but it turns out the bullseye underneath acted as a rather good amplifier, and made then all work nicely in unison. Now that it’s gone open circuit, the blinkies are temperamental and put out a pitiful amount of light.

Oh well…

Dammit I keep wanting to use the implant and it ain’t there…

I wonder if I could make a case to get a surgeon to install the replacement, seeing as though I’m technically “disabled” to a certain extent right now, as an enhanced human being. They could “cure” me and restore my lost ability by opening me up and sliding Amal’s new upcoming ultrasecret hush-hush product in the pocket :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked into surgeons. I fele you will run into the same issue with your pet project… not an FDA approved implant.

Yeah I was just kidding. Although… if it WAS FDA-approved (or whatever Finnish equivalent of the FDA), you gotta admit, the logic is sound :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel it would be easier to have “Official” documents from another country.

It’s Amal-approved. I mean, what else do they need?

2 Likes

That sounds like a sexual assault charge right there…unless its consensual of course!

4 Likes

I feel I should tell you that making fun of victims of sexual assault is not okay, because sexual assault is no laughing matter. As a potential future victim of sexual assault, you have hurt my feelings.

Also, I will point out that there ain’t no such thing as consensual sexual assault. As a member of the pedant community, you are not respecting my life choices here.

So there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

As someone who is submissive by choice, I want to point out that this is not true :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That is just the story you like to tell yourself when you’re being subbed. Legally, you are a consenting party. But by all means, don’t let me break your fantasy :slight_smile:

Is Mr. Coma the owner of the collar? Although I have a feeling it’s none of my business, so feel free to tell me off.

True :wink:
But still, since most part of sexuality takes place in our brains… well…^^

Sure he is. But I am free to submit to the (very few) other people who are “powerful” enough to handle me :wink:

You know you’re derailing your own thread here? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s getting dirty so I just gotta :slight_smile:

We really should meet some day :wink:

It’s all Pilgrim’s fault! :smile:

Agree on that^^

True dat. He should be ashamed to derail other people’s threads. That too is not respectful.