The dream Chip (keeping it close to achievable, though)

i was thinking these might be :wink:

Make sure you do the math before you spend any money or time. How are you going to implant the high voltage inverter necessary to drive an EL wire or panel?

Honestly it needs to be. You can say all you want, but you’re not even actually offering solutions. You’re asking other people to do it for you. “just get a VC to pay for it” tell me what the ROI on this super niche implant is?

A colloidal suspension of electroluminescent pigment is very interesting! Passing current through the plastic and doing it predictably is way over my head though, I bet someone could figure it out though. Even if it was just one current for the whole thing, some pretty killer designs could be made by artists.

I’ve thought about this and I have a couple ideas. One of them involves something proprietary that I’m already involved with - related to capacity more than current but I can try to modify it perhaps.

Haha, I only mean in the sense that the next guy can figure out how to make it ‘safe’. We don’t have to do all the steps in one go.

2 Likes

That would be amazing indeed!

One thing is to get your phone and angle it to show a small dot of light.

Another is to get your phone over your hand and see a whole pattern up your arm. :heart_eyes:

Yet… I do know tech exist very close to that, but don’t have the skills neither to do it, not to tell how feasible it actually is… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like