The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

they are in cut down sterilization pouches… those are going through the plasma treatment and when they come back we will poly bag those pouches and put them in a little box :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s hot

1 Like

Trying to plan for the install. Any reportable news? Perhaps a rough ETA?

Also, has Michelle relaxed yet? Now that we’re almost done and all.

2 Likes

She finally checked back in with me after a month. She seems to be doing much better. She was frantic for a bit there. Too much going on.

Stretch goal = spa day?

2 Likes

Titans have been processed by the sterilization company and they are on their way back to us. We will extract a few from their pouches and test mag field strength to confirm the process did not damage them (it really should have no way of doing that) and then we will start boxing up and probably start shipping first thing next week if all goes well!

6 Likes

Can we agree noone posts picks of the titan boxes or anything until all are shipped?

I’m fine with that :wink:

O.k. but the install vid /pictures don’t count.

Sure! Love the idea!
Feel like xmassss =)

The numbing gel is illegal in germany, right?
Do people from germany remove the numbing gel from the order?
Do they not care? Does DT automatically remove it from orders to germany?
@Coma?

@yeka

There is other legal Numbing gel/cream in germany.

that’s not an answer to your question, but maybe useful

Thats one of the legal creams for example - and cheap too

Here for under 4€

https://www.medizinfuchs.de/preisvergleich/anesderm-25mg-g-25mg-g-creme-2-pflaster-5-g-pierre-fabre-pharma-gmbh-pzn-9071496.html

1 Like

Can’t you test the field through the packaging? I’m pretty sure magnetism goes through :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very jealous of this thread and all you fantastic backers!
if anyone out there gets squeamish or decides that it’s not for them, maybe consider my birthday is in June :slight_smile:

1 Like

@amal, I was about to order a 4g needle, but then I saw this:
Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 04.11.02 50dorra

Questions:
•Is it possible to place a needle in the box of the Titan ?
(Sort of combined shipping?)
•If yes, shall I Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 04.23.47 or Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 04.29.54 or Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 04.31.40

•If no:6QBDEEX765GDXMABSCFAATP43Y tenor (7) giphy (1)

I’d rather ask, because I don’t know if the box will be something special, or there will be space in it, or the power-cut will be fixed… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

write to michelle through the help, worked for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I send SP gifs ¯\›(º_o)‹/¯ via Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 04.29.54 ??

1 Like

To be honest, I didn’t really think about that yet… I don’t plan on using it, so I kinda forgot that it’s in the package :smile:

I’m not sure if it’s legally okay to import it… I just hope Amal labels the box as “electronic stuff” or whatever, so nobody bothers to look into it. :wink:
But I think there will be quite a lot of countries affected by that - how do the others handle the PMK?

PMK / injectable is often treated differently to a topical cream… but that’s a good point, I wonder how many people would be affected laws regarding the import of lidocaine. In Australia, the gel is just fine to import as it’s under the 10% lidocaine limit for topicals.

Even within the domestic US it varies a ton. It’s legal federally, but per-state it differs a lot. In Indiana, where I live, it looks like the injectable version is likely both illegal to administer, purchase, or possess, unless you’re an actual “licensed pharmacist, registered nurse, or licensed practical nurse”. The laws are vague though.

Topicals are 100% fine though.