The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

Dammit. Foiled again…

I will have my revenge mwhahaha!

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Now we will submit our order POs for the final materials bid and manufacturing arrangements to produce 80 Titans + testing stock + the extremely very super unlikely replacement stock.

Timeline

The current timeline is as follows;

– 1-2 more weeks to finish tooling and materials
– 2-4 weeks for production
– 2 weeks for accelerated destructive testing
– 1 week to finalize and ship

So at most we are looking at around 9 weeks, which puts us shipping around mid December… so with luck, you should be getting Titans for “the holidays” :wink:

Backer coupons

We will now start immediately creating and distributing coupons, though Michelle is booked solid tomorrow so backer coupons will probably start going out likely over the weekend.

Hall of Fame

Backers who want to be added to Dangerous Things Hall of Fame can submit a photo and any relevant information (name, handle, social media URLs, etc.) they want displayed via DM to me here on the forum.

Special prize for @Vicarious

This will be revealed to @Vicarious later along the timeline. If he wishes to share what it is with the community he can do so, or not. It’s not some new crazy tech or new implant or anything, it’s more of a personalized “memento of the campaign” kind of thing.

Extra goodies

Not to leave you all out, I will be putting some little extras in the Titan boxes for you all as well. You’re an amazing group of humans, and our family sincerely appreciate all of you very much.

25 Likes

This is awesome, best way to wake up :grin:

I look forward to my Titan!
This will probably be the most positive memory of 2020

17 Likes

Well not THE Best; I can think of a couple of other things I would prefer to wake up to :wink: , but definitely a GREAT way to wake up

1 Like

How can this day be better? :partying_face:

Getting a Titan in December…the second best B.day presentI can think! :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Pancakes? :smile: :innocent:

It’s just great to see where this all went - I’m happy and quite a bit grateful to be a part of this, and I’m really excited to finally get a magnet inside my finger!

4 Likes

December… hmm. Imma have to see how I can fit an implantation into my schedule during that time ^.^
May actually be able to fit that sorta in with the holiday schedule from work.

I get off the 18th or 19th and stay that way till the 4th of January. Perfect timing for gentle healing.

Hoping when my Uni lets us out for Christmas I can get an xSIID (Sorry small derail)

Ok everyone, we have our first hall of famer for the Titan campaign. Anyone who wants to participate, send me a DM here with your photo and info you want displayed.

5 Likes

I’m actually really excited to see some faces of the community. Seems like Devilclarke, Vicarious, and Leumas are the only ones I know what they look like IRL.

1 Like

I’ll try not to look in there. I prefer the personality uncoupled from the faces. Like with podcast hosts, I prefer not to know what they look like. I know it sounds a little strange :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Does it have to be of me?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s strange. Always seems to be disappointing. Like, oh, they’re just a person and not some superhuman.

2 Likes

But do you really, could we not all be deep fake ai’s :shushing_face::thinking:

1 Like

You can still (barely) tell them apart from real faces… mainly because of artifacts from the generation

I knew it. 3/4 of the people here are Amal’s chatbots to normalize his endeavor and trap wayward souls.

5 Likes

It can be anything you want man

2 Likes

Amal,

The campaign has been over for hours and I’ve checked my mailbox three times. My Titans still haven’t arrived. Could you please look into this?

11 Likes