The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

I always assumed the last number in the range meant >= :wink:

Hey! That ainā€™t fair: itā€™s going in reverse:

Geez, whoā€™d a thunk it???
Ill make another poll in a couple of hoursā€¦
Sorry @anon3825968, I like your logic thoughā€¦at least you are still on track for a Win

So far weā€™ve had two people back outā€¦

Well, I try every angle. I tried using tolerances, and now I try the default-to-nearest method.

Incidentally, nobody ever said the former was not acceptable. So technically, I won already. Hintidy-hint-hintā€¦ :slight_smile:

I have not seen a thread from a surgeons perspective or specifically for magnets I have not seen anything from installerā€™s at all and I have read a tad of the forum.

3 Likes

Okay thanks, sorry my post above had some technical issuesā€¦ I must make the editing of that after work. :sweat_smile:

Well here we go again
The campaign will end in 1 hour, 17 minutes, 48 secondsā€¦
Is it worth it :man_shrugging:
READ THE RULES
Nobody plays twice. So if you got a number in the first go, please stay out of the second.
Limited to 20 ( Discords voting limit )
Poll closes when the crowdfunding ends
Only one vote per person
Only one vote per option
No changing votes

First in first served

Dont hold out until the polls approaches the end ( outside of the spirit of the poll )
We will all judge you

Take your guess for the total number of Titan magnets sold at the closing of crowdfunding.

0 voters

Damn I clicked too fast.
Can I ā€œunvoteā€?

Nah, You can change, but not unvote.

We will just ignore youā€¦ Most of us do that anyway :laughing:

3 Likes

Good call.

Maybe Iā€™ll just move me to 99. Thatā€™s obviously the parking vote for people who canā€™t click right if their lives depended on it.

XD At least he is optimistic

That much has been obvious from the get-go :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not even getting one but even Iā€™m super excited and watching the clock click down XD

1 Like

Agh how can i unvote? i thought 84 was free but Blue must have got it just beofre. 83 for me?

If I was allowed to vote again I would go with 86 lol.
This is awesome but at the same time sad. I wonā€™t feel as special now that so many people will have a Titanā€¦ On the other hand go team Titan

1 Like

Canā€™t unvote, but you can change

I think Click ā€œsee resultsā€, and just choose your new option

You are at least the OG titans, as with this much over the goal hopefully it will be able to show manufacturing that itā€™s something they can do again.

1 Like

Campaign Stats
Backers: 67
Titans backed: 80
Raised: $38,600.00
The campaign ended 4 seconds ago

Looks like we have a winner!!!

@Vicarious

Congrats Buddy :+1:

I hope the prize is another implantā€¦ good luck finding space in @Vicarious hands / arms

6 Likes

Wowā€¦ my gut was leaning toward @anon3825968 actuallyā€¦ off by one.