The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

I want my.
I want my.
I want my Magnet Titan Value.
(cue awesome guitar power climb)

1 Like

Hmm, maybe I’m old fashioned, but… The US-Canada border is very long. Plenty of crossing options without having to tell anyone about it. If you’re desperate enough that is.

1 Like

Haha it is long but have you Googled the “no touching” border policy? If you want to see what a collosal waste of human effort can result from a childish political interaction decades and decades ago, Google that. But, it does allow for some very easy automated monitoring of huge swathes of shared border land.

images (5)

1 Like

WE HAVE TITANFALL

I will now be setting up test processes, arranging special packaging for sterilization, etc. I’ll try to get more photos posted soon!

10 Titans in the ultrasound bath…

12 Likes

Now I need to buy a lego guy for scale.

They look great though!

2 Likes

Well it is standardised the Dangerous Things scale of measure :straight_ruler:

1 Like

They look beautiful.

Would it be possible to buy one next year?
I think next year, if travelling will be allowed, I can get one.

Yeah, see the Micro vial there, is better scale for me. I have a bin of 150+ next to me.

It was Amie who suggested this method of scale comparison… actually I think she even sent me lil’ store trooper here!

2 Likes

May I suggest checking that they’re actually magnetized? :slight_smile: So easy to overlook the obvious.

hahaha yeah… they are… and i’m looking for my gauss meter too… i’ll post details soon.

4 Likes

They’re so shiny and beautiful. Also a little thicker than I was expecting :slight_smile: and the lego storm trooper is really great for size comparison.

Who shall be the first to install? Who shall be…

TITAN PRIME!

4 Likes

Piercers are closed here, I’m out :confused:

1 Like

It might be me actually :slight_smile: Traditionally I tend to be the first to install new stuff… but given the inaccessibility of professionals during covid-19, I may not be the first.

3 Likes

Depends. Once I have a shipping date, I can schedule my appointment.

If they are 3 months out, I will be teaching my wife how to suture.

Not going for first, just installed.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you

Oh, whose prime skin are we getting? I’ve always liked legion but papa scorch is a good one too.

any other titanfall 2 players?

2 Likes

I’m sticking that baby on myself literally as soon as it gets here! :wink:

so… race is on, @amal? :laughing:

Jokes aside…
Those look amazing!

Well done!

3 Likes

I forget covid isn’t a thing just in hotel quarantine in other parts of the world. Life is normal here.

1 Like

Where is here to you? Cause here to me is Arkansas, USA and that shit is everywhere.

The first case in someone I knew happened about 6-8 weeks ago. Now I know of a dozen people. ( I’m an introvert / social shut-in. ) Somehow it’s become almost normal now. It just keeps picking up steam and burning hotter.