Ops. Seems like I’ve missed this thread!!
Never got notified that I got flagged by you, @Atilla …
@Pilgrimsmaster , is there something where if you flag someone under a reply tag it won’t fire off?
so…
Yep!
I ought to make a decent post about it yet.
In short…
Initial feeling was way better than I expected. Very crisp, very “sensy”. ![]()
Unfortunately, as expected, within a few months it dulled out to almost unnoticeable unless I was actively focusing on it. ![]()
(I’ve had other wrist implants and this is normal. we actually hit our wrists in things so much that our brains can naturally filter that as “clutter” and we don’t even feel it)
Plus the downsides of anything “bumpy” implanted right on your wirst: you will hit it everywhere. ![]()
(Titan is very tall, so it will leave a bump unless you implant it deep enough that you might not even feel it.)
Ultimately I had to remove it after a much larger magnet found it’s way into a collision course with my wrist. ![]()
