Thoughts about implantation

Hi I have bought NExT and I think about implantation. I drew something on my hand with my friends. Do you think it will be good? Otherwise I saw the videos and I read the instructions. :wink:

Thank you

3 Likes

That looks good, and looks like you have done you research.

Are you doing the implant yourself? having a friend implant it for you? or a piercer?
Main Points

• Use aseptic techniques ( keep the area clean and hygenic )
  • Tent the skin
  • Insert needle Bevel down
  • Insert deep enough and slightly withdraw as you / installer push the plunger
  • Keep the area clean afterward

In any case
Have another read/ watch of:-
read https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/Introduction-to-Implantable-Transponders-for-Professionals.pdf ?

read https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/Professional-Guide-to-2x12mm-transponder-installation.pdf ?

Watch Installation procedure Guide 1

Watch Installation Procedure Guide 2

Watch Needle insertion angle

How to approach a professional DT Info

1 Like

Thank you. I would like to apply it myself and use clamps. I know the theory of cross contamination. :slight_smile:

I would definitely recommend you get somebody to help you, or at the least be prepared to step in if you need a hand.
Good luck :syringe: :+1:

1 Like

Just saw you’re 14 - makes it a bit more fun (haha).

I did mine myself at 16/17. All I can really suggest is make sure you know where it goes, know what you can poke and what you can’t, and have a bit of trust in yourself. I have 2 and they’re amazing. Kinda bodged one but it came out fine. Good luck.

Would recommend at least having someone on standby. I personally tried to do mine myself but couldn’t push the needle in. Had a (meticulously cleaned) kitchen table set up and had to get my partner into the sterile field to finish it off.

4 Likes

How could it not be possible? Where was the problem? Pain? Weakness? Psychic block?

I don’t really think that is the point!
it could have been any number of things.
:syringe: Approach angle, placement, depth control, aliens landing their UFO in the backyard :alien:
The point is, you might want to consider having somebody there to help if you need it.
What you are trying to achieve is intended for two hands to do; yes it is possible with one hand, but definitely easier with two.
Good luck :open_hands:

1 Like

Closest I came to was self-preservation instinct. You’re wired not to hurt yourself, generally.

2 Likes