Titan crowdfunding campaign is announced

I hate converting time, but if I get it right, that’d be around 9 o’clock in the morning where I live - and I’ll be at work, so… don’t view my absence as lack of interest! :smiley:

1 Like

Same, but in school :sweat_smile:

I’ll be at work, and I’d join in but… Google Meet.

1 Like

That’s another thing - don’t have that, have no clue how to use it, and I try to stay away from google at least as far as my need for convenience allows me to…

1 Like

Let’s just all come here a coupla hours early and fill Amal’s message box.

Is it ready?
Is it done yet?
Can I order now?
Are you there Amal?
I need titan, when is it available?
Hello?
Amal?
I really really need you to reply.
Is it ready NOW???

2 Likes

Flashbacks to APEX…

1 Like

8am for me :confused: imma be getting ready for work

…only 16.5 long hours to wait…

I realllyyyyyyy want one, but there is no way I could just drop half a grand on a magnet implant…
I’m going to sit this one out and pray to lord Amal to do another run at a later point :wink:

1 Like

It’s browser based vid chat … I basically send a url and you go there… pretty simple.

Could try jitsi meet, but it’s flaky as fuck…

Nooooo way - I don’t even have a webcam :stuck_out_tongue: Being a bit too paranoid for that^^
And additionally, I’ll be at work at that time, so… sorry :wink:

1 Like

Ah, don’t worry about it. I will be at work after all, and I’m supposed to be working when I’m at work. Besides, I’m late on a project. No point in getting distracted.

I am absolutely willing to join in for a giant zoom or Google meet

2 Likes

I would too!

2 Likes

I believe you’ve been promoted m’lord.

2 Likes

tenor (19)

3 Likes

Just want to double check the campaign is going to stay active right to the end even if it exeeds the goal?

1 Like

Why don’t people just meet in the DT discord? I mean… plenty of people are there already, and it has voice + video so…?

I am inexperienced on usage of any of these media platforms suggested. I am however available and interested to join in. Just provide the relevant details with enough time to create any necessary accounts or log ins.