Titan crowdfunding campaign is announced

The Titan sensing biomagnet campaign has been announced.

The campaign itself starts on the September 14th. Sign up to get an email reminder on launch day!

13 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

“You will be given a 50% discount coupon code good for one year that can be applied to nearly all products in the DT store! This is not a one time use coupon… you will get 50% off for most product on any order for a whole year!”

Holy shit. Holy damn shit. Looking at my plans… this is basically a free magnet!

5 Likes

Are you ready to go open with this?
I don’t really frequent other borg / grinder forums, but do you want people putting it out there?

Amal, in order to sign up for the notification I was forced to check the “I am not a robot.” box and I’m deeply offended.:robot:

10 Likes

Robots != cyborgs… need to filter out potential skynet spies and junk.

1 Like

It made me chuckle :laughing:

Oh man that 50% off thing makes this really tempting especially if you plan on getting a lot within a year but that’s like $650 CAD, definitely not cheap. Guess I got a bit of time to think about it

2 Likes

I wish outher crowd funding would have comments like this

Of course you could probably file disputes and try to fight for your money back, but you’d be a dick for doing that and not only screwing us over but potentially every one else involved in the campaign.

ALSO

You will be given a 50% discount coupon code good for one year that can be applied to nearly all products in the DT store! This is not a one time use coupon… you will get 50% off for most product on any order for a whole year!

Wholly Shit, that is generous! It would be worth buying a “Titan” just to take advantage of the discounts. Nice one Amal :+1:

ALSO

Even if, (FSM forgive), you get into an accident

Great reference

4 Likes

Oh boy. This is quite the expensive thing.
But I may still back it.

Can afford it if I want to but still hurts to think about it ^^’

But I’ve already got a magnet Implant and didn’t have any issues with the coating. But that doesn’t mean it can’t happen eventually. And since it’s inside of my body I think that price would be worth investing to prevent issues happening.

I also wouldn’t want to have to remove my Magnet without having a replacement. It’s quite useful for me at Work and all that. Plus the Obvious sharing it to people that don’t have an Idea this exists :stuck_out_tongue:

PLUS 50% off most other things in the store for a whole year!!!

Anyway your post was funny, like a conversation in your head, convincing yourself to buy a Titan.

It was like watching a real time conversation with you talking to yourself

2 Likes

Do what Im gonna do. Buy two and get 50 + 50 = 100% off!

3 Likes

OR

Buy 3 and get 50% + 50% + 50% = 150% off!
Therefore Amal will pay you $250 AND you will have 3 Magnets

OR

Buy 4 and get magnets and $500 from Amal …

3 Likes

So, I’m I getting this right?
Is this implant actually titanium against flesh?
No coating?
Because, that is cool, for me at least.

Yes!

1 Like
20 Likes

Oh, that’s probably cause I’m still trying to justify it to myself ^.^

1 Like

I’ll be honest. For a variety of reasons, I was going back and forth on if I would put my name down for getting one of these - as much as I’ve wanted a sensing magnet since becoming interested in the scene. As the discussion went on, I started leaning towards buying one just to support and expand the cause, though I wasn’t sure if I would actually get it installed.

Now that more info is out about it, I can properly say I’m extremely hyped and will be all in first day. Really happy this is coming together - hopefully it all works out.

6 Likes

tenor (28)

I am for sure purchasing one. I am leaning towards two. I think that having one hand without, would drive me nuts.

3 Likes

I want four. Ideally to go into the first and third finger of both hands. (not counting thumbs)

But…
Really can’t afford that. Maybe if we have another round, but I ain’t holding my breath on that one. It’s probably gonna be a one and done deal.

So, I’ll get two. I’m thinking of putting them in, in the outer side side of the fingetip pad on the second finger. This one. :fu:

1 Like

What I am leaning towards

@ODaily and I are talking about different fingers. I am going to use the commonly called Ring Finger