Titan install sharing thread

Looks a lot better already!

Glad to see it!

Just keep monitoring it now and you should be golden! :relieved:

1 Like

@Midoriya Update?

2 Likes

Looks almost the same, it’s not returning to 1st position.

1 Like

I’m late AF to the party but I was gonna say you can move it easily with another magnet. I have this little magnet wand from a manicure set (there’s nail polish that has metallic particles and makes a “tiger eye” effect) and I use it to move my magnet, I flip it like a pancake, sometimes I do it wrong and it ends up sideways for a bit… I fuck around with it too much but it might be useful to get it into a good position without flicking it in the future :wink:

2 Likes

It isn’t possible to buy the Titan, is it? I wouldn’t mind one… but I might just have to with an xG3

So, you just missed the cut off by a couple of days.

I would suggest you contact @amal (he may see this) but also hit the help button (orange help button as circled above) on the web store and see if you can squeeze in an order before it is all processed and finalized.
Just follow this link :arrow_right: Titan

If you do, there will be a meal for two.
You will be order number 69 :yin_yang:

1 Like

Oh, @amal, now you have to let me…

3 Likes

Ok nevermind :disappointed:
The only place anywhere near me says they won’t do magnets. I’ll keep an eye out for the next campaign though

What city are you in?

1 Like

Update: everything is going well, it’s healed, 0 pain or discomfort. I can feel approximately how much battery is left in most vapes, sadly not mine cause it’s rather thick (they’re weaker proportionally to how much battery there is).

I still have visible mark where the edge was cutting in, but I think it just needs some time.

Thank you all for advices!

6 Likes

Wow that’s a superpower.

Wat?

2 Likes

Probably while in use. The current through the heating coil producing a measurable magnetic field.

Or something. I’m just going with it.

2 Likes

Yup, only while holding the button, but I feel it the strongest and the bottom near the battery.

Hmm. Interesting

10 bucks says Satur9 is holding a vape pen by the end of the week!

3 Likes

New Update
Unfortunately, I didn’t really realised when, but it suddenly migrated back to it’s starting position…

1 Like

Seems like the scar from the incision is in the way

I was noticing a similar thing.

The dimensions of the Titan seem to be peculiar enout as of height-to-length ratio that any pocket you form will be able to stretch to accomodate the titan in either direction.

I first noticed that when, after working near big magnets for a while, my titan flipped 90 degrees.

Didn’t hurt me initially, since the pocket stretched with it. Yet the skin on top of the laid down Titan would form way less scar tissue, so when it flips, you suddenly have pressure from the Titan’s edge into thinner skin.

I thus had to get it back into position.

Then I took advantage of that to run some tests with magnets around, and the pocket can accommodate the titan in basically any position if you present it to a strong enough field to “unglue” the titanium from the pocket wall fibres.

1 Like

Any news about that? Did you manage to flip it again?

I’m not sure if I like that fact… I think it would mean that you always have a hole that is not tightly fit against your implant, and I’m unsure what my body makes of it. I mean, if you have an xSeries-implant, even if it rotates, the glass cylinder is always filling up the same space - if a Titan rotates, you will have some “free space” inside the implant’s pocket, or am I wrong there? Wouldn’t that invite a lot of problems? Or am I just being paranoid again? :wink:

1 Like