US east coast biohackers for Vice interview

i wish I was on the East Coast.

1 Like

I wish I was on Mars.

6 Likes

I was once asked to give an interview and I declined, because the last thing I want is my mush and my name in print. I know better.

6 Likes

So said Rosco, from Finland.

:man: :artificial_satellite: Rosco is pictured here with the Dangerous Things mind control space lasers.

3 Likes

I haven’t always lived in Finland :slight_smile:

I know better from experience with nasty media sumbitches in the US. The shit that one reporter from that one newspaper did to me followed me for 15 years.

I pity the fool who exposes his name in the media in a story connected to implants. Especially in the US. He or she is in for years of abuse. Sorry Vice and LaraH, I’m sure you mean well and I don’t want to torpedo your efforts, but that’s just the plain truth. There’s a old French proverb that’s particularly appropriate if you’re an implantee in the US: to live happy, live hidden.

4 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

I know you haven’t, but I still found it amusing. At least I didn’t call you Rosco P. Coltrane. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can we please have a @anon3825968 interview, but with a live and animated laughing man imposed over his face no matter how he moves?

… please?

(You know you want an excuse to write some kind of script to facial track and obscure your identity)

4 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not exactly East Coast but it is my time zone.

• I live in Northern Indiana.
  • I have a current xNT NFC Chip implant that I use daily. (I also took pics of the at-home procedure when I installed it).
  • I’m also going to be purchasing the xSIID NFC + LED Implant; so that can be documented.
  • I’ve been a full-stack web developer for almost 20 years. (this includes 2FA, data encryption, & application security)
  • I tinker w/ lots of IoT / SoC devices.
  • Years ago I did a TV interview for a PBS show segment about the future of “Cloud Computing”.
  • I’m also apart of the VivoKey Apex (Flex) beta. I did receive a first batch model that I still have and works. (It’s just not implanted due to the known wireless coupling issue when writing applets to it).
  • Here’s my LinkedIn profile and my personal website.

Just let me know if there’s anything else you may be looking for, and I may be able to provide further details.

Here’s an image to help get your attention.
time to party

2 Likes

Hey Lara,

I’m near Philadelphia and I would be willing to weigh in if you want. I plan to have two removals and two installs done soon (in the next couple weeks, I’m waiting on Amal to ship). I develop implants, and one of the installs will be a custom one I designed to convert my debit card.

5 Likes

Hi! I’d love to talk more about all this could you email me today at lara.heintz@vice.com? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Lara!

If you don’t mind me asking, I am just curious what your article is going to be about?

I understand if you don’t want to share. I am just curious is it.

1 Like

New bio hacker here! I’m pretty sure I’m the only one in Jacksonville Florida.

Except for @ikea and @JustAGlitch but other than them…then YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

:wink:

@JustAGlitch may not yet have an implant, ( Young fella )…But thats not as funny if I said that first

@MkUltra where did you get yours done as a starting point for him?

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh…nevermind

2 Likes

I’m kinda on both sides of Florida. Mostly in the panhandle recently though.

3 Likes

So well travelled in the area…do you have any suggestions for @JustAGlitch regarding piercers…remembering he is a minor!

2 Likes

I had to go to Alabama for mine, so I’m not sure about the Jacksonville side. Georgia might work but I’m not sure. If I remember correctly it’s not technically allowed to be done at piercers in Florida, but that might just be made up by the shop that told me.

2 Likes