US east coast biohackers for Vice interview

New bio hacker here! I’m pretty sure I’m the only one in Jacksonville Florida.

Except for @ikea and @JustAGlitch but other than them…then YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

:wink:

@JustAGlitch may not yet have an implant, ( Young fella )…But thats not as funny if I said that first

@MkUltra where did you get yours done as a starting point for him?

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh…nevermind

2 Likes

I’m kinda on both sides of Florida. Mostly in the panhandle recently though.

3 Likes

So well travelled in the area…do you have any suggestions for @JustAGlitch regarding piercers…remembering he is a minor!

2 Likes

I had to go to Alabama for mine, so I’m not sure about the Jacksonville side. Georgia might work but I’m not sure. If I remember correctly it’s not technically allowed to be done at piercers in Florida, but that might just be made up by the shop that told me.

2 Likes

Subparagraph 381.0075(11)(a)5, Florida Statutes, states that body piercing salons must use only jewelry that is made of implant grade, high-quality stainless steel, solid gold of at least 14K weight, niobium, titanium, platinum, a dense, low-porosity plastic, or silver and that is free of nicks, scratches, or irregular surfaces for new piercings.

That effectively rules out glassies. The dense low porosity plastic might allow for flex implants though.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

All the piercers refused which is come in Florida they could really lose their license. I didn’t want to jeopardize any working people

1 Like

Self install bro

Nope. I think there’s like 5 of us

1 Like

nah

1 Like

I’m in Florida and have a NExT, I would be willing to get another implant on camera.

There was 2 installers on the official map, one in Orlando and one in Miami, I wonder if they are still available :wink:

1 Like

Staying on topic tho in this thread, I am near East coast myself, I do love to talk about implants and technology with anyone, only thing is that I would request complete anonymity with online and media related stuff. I have no prob talking this stuff in person, but I absolutely can’t stand the crazy conspiracy theory stuff, like invasion of privacy, government tracking, mark of the beast, etc.

2 Likes

Where did you get yours?

I did it myself. Does the partner in Orlando do them? I was thinking about going there for my when I get another one. I would really like to get a FlexEM implant done and maybe an Xm1

I think so. The thing I need to find out though is if he would do an install on a minor.

1 Like

Nope! I am right here with ya bud!

2 Likes

I’m in Savannah so not too far away

1 Like