US east coast biohackers for Vice interview

Yeah same thing happened when I tried to share it on my Instagram story, they plastered COVID fact links over it. I did enjoy reading the usual nut jobs who commented on the FB post on Vice’s page. All those vaccine conspiracy theorists were having a field day.

90% of what I saw were Mark of the beast comments

Kind wish vice had taken a half second to address that in the article… oh well

1 Like

I’m ambivalent. This is bog standard par-for-the-course coverage of human chip implants. I never expected them to do a good job. We’re only useful as clickbait to any media organization. I don’t blame them, we’ve made their purpose to make money.

Coverage is coverage. I’ll take any publicity we can get, misrepresented or otherwise. I don’t care about the opinions of the misinformed or the conspiracy minded. I care about the 1/100 people who read that article and instead go “wow, that’s cool”, and I care even more about the 1/100 of those people who actually go on to do some serious biohacking.

This isn’t for us, it’s for the future people. We just need momentum.

9 Likes

Pretty much

I removed my previous comment, I don’t think I regret participating anymore,

I think I am / was annoyed at myself for put my cynicism on hold, and should have know better than to expect what I hoped for

I hate to say I told you so.

The best way to not regret being misrepresented in an interview and drawing stupid mark of the beast comments when you knew it was inevitable is to decline being interviewed.

1 Like

No you most definitely do not :laughing:

6 Likes