VeriChip: The FDA Approved Biohack

yep would love the hf temp sensor that can be read by a phone, even better if it dont need a special app just gives a txt value back.

1 Like

Ya’ll read my write-up, right? :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah definitely, I apologise for getting a little off topic but I had been wondering about that Florida family. Sad to hear that the son passed away, I remember the dad having a lot of health issues and that was their prime motivation for wanting his medical information easily accessible.

Yes within minutes of it being up, well written and thorough

1 Like

Ha, I know I’m just giving you all a hard time. You’re fine :slight_smile:

haha sorry for the bit of a derail there.

all I can say at this time is that we are exploring NFC sensor platforms, which include temperature.

6 Likes

Ah no worries, y’all are fine! Excited to see what you have in store though so count me in!

1 Like

Can confirm, said project is way cool.

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking:

Figured it out.

ForkedLividChick-max-1mb

You smart sons of guns!!! How did you figure this implant out?!?!

2 Likes

They probably got help from the revolutionaries at 3 square market who were developing the next generation of investor fraud implantable technology

1 Like

Ha! I used to work for them as a part time gig, filling vending machines in a jail. Paid pretty decent to be honest, and free food. Just had to be done from 2200-0300. I think it was 19usd an hour.

During the interview she tried to casually mention that they are trying to integrate chips. (This is when I first heard of RFID implants other than animal use really)

I couldn’t help but think they had an end goal of chipping inmates. Using the ploy of employees to show it is safe.

I’m seeing a lot of similarity here between them and VeriChip :thinking:

If there’s a heart rate monitor somewhere in here, I’m going to shit

1 Like

Or blood pressure! I’ve wanted for so long a simple blood pressure “monitoring” system that I could use 24/7.

1 Like

In the meantime, I honestly think you shouldn’t hold it.

7 Likes

I feel this is easier than…

At least with the heart rate, it is light based. Prolly get oximetry readings with it.

Yeah, I realize BP is pretty unrealistic. As someone with hypertension and shit ability to remember to check it I just want something to do it for me lol

I think you sell yourself short.

this really is derailing

I used to install arteial lines for monitoring blood pressure during surgery.

http://www.utahmed.com/blood-pressure-monitoring.html

We used these connected to a pressure bag at one end, an artery at the other. The main point is that there is a fluid sensor in there that is a diaphragm that takes your blood pressure.

You have to be wondering how this fits in. I started thinking someone could make it small and place an implant that has an external diaphragm next to an artery and muscle.

I just decided to look for some, and there are a couple interesting things out there.

The serious implant. You could always do something like this. No BS about it.

Or Stanford has a neat little thing. It will really get the crazy ones out when thay find out it actually uses radio waves!

Neither of those strike a fancy? Rather have some hot surgeon doc in your crotch? look no further!
This one can recharge too!

these guys are trying to break the wall. In your heart! Connect the chambers with an implant? What?

Not up for an implant yet? If you can have a portable external way to do it, maybe you could just cut out the need for the implant and use that. Easier to replace if they brake ya know?

I believe some of those are multi purpose.

Furthermore, they are trying to develop these for patients with blood pressure issues, who may not be the best at remembering, or able to take their blood pressure constantly. Sound like anyone you know?

I genuinely believe if it was easier to know more about your body, it would be possible to live a way more healthy life.

If only I could monitor my
Glucose
Blood pressure, both heart and limb

Oxygen levels, with 2 chips you might be able to see how well you are able disperse it through the body.

Implantable 12 lead ekg one day hopefully, have real time heart rhythm tracking on the go. Or something similar

I think it would help people live a better life.

I also think people would become too attached to them also.

Edit to add before anyone states it. I know RFID are radio waves. I just think how they word it will set people off kinda.

2 Likes

That’s something I’d be really interested in - additionally, it might be beneficial for people doing professional sports and such.

I think how helpful all these sensors would be would depend a lot on the mindset of the user… I’m sure there will be (and already are) a lot of people who nervously check everything everytime just to panic if any of the parameters is slightly different to the way they like it to be, who want to tune and optimize their body in a way they’d do with a machine. So I think to use it properly it would be necessary to know a lot about the way your body works first, especially since the retrieved data would be much more accurate (at least I think so).

Still, I think if I could measure anything from inside my body, I’d be quite interested

2 Likes