VeriChip: The FDA Approved Biohack

Are you considering possibly producing an NFC injectable temperature chip? I would be interested… :wink:

2 Likes

The only reason I don’t have an xBT is because it seems useful in a small amount of scenarios. If we could get one to read off a common device, I’d absolutely get one.

I second that. I find my xBT useful, but it’d be 100x more useful if I could take my temperature with a cellphone anywhere without lugging my SureSense around.

yep would love the hf temp sensor that can be read by a phone, even better if it dont need a special app just gives a txt value back.

1 Like

Ya’ll read my write-up, right? :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah definitely, I apologise for getting a little off topic but I had been wondering about that Florida family. Sad to hear that the son passed away, I remember the dad having a lot of health issues and that was their prime motivation for wanting his medical information easily accessible.

Yes within minutes of it being up, well written and thorough

1 Like

Ha, I know I’m just giving you all a hard time. You’re fine :slight_smile:

haha sorry for the bit of a derail there.

all I can say at this time is that we are exploring NFC sensor platforms, which include temperature.

6 Likes

Ah no worries, y’all are fine! Excited to see what you have in store though so count me in!

1 Like

Can confirm, said project is way cool.

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking:

Figured it out.

ForkedLividChick-max-1mb

You smart sons of guns!!! How did you figure this implant out?!?!

2 Likes

They probably got help from the revolutionaries at 3 square market who were developing the next generation of investor fraud implantable technology

1 Like

Ha! I used to work for them as a part time gig, filling vending machines in a jail. Paid pretty decent to be honest, and free food. Just had to be done from 2200-0300. I think it was 19usd an hour.

During the interview she tried to casually mention that they are trying to integrate chips. (This is when I first heard of RFID implants other than animal use really)

I couldn’t help but think they had an end goal of chipping inmates. Using the ploy of employees to show it is safe.

I’m seeing a lot of similarity here between them and VeriChip :thinking:

If there’s a heart rate monitor somewhere in here, I’m going to shit

1 Like

Or blood pressure! I’ve wanted for so long a simple blood pressure “monitoring” system that I could use 24/7.

1 Like

In the meantime, I honestly think you shouldn’t hold it.

7 Likes

I feel this is easier than…

At least with the heart rate, it is light based. Prolly get oximetry readings with it.