Virtual Cyborg Meet-Up space :Robot:

thx it worked :slight_smile: LOVE it

1 Like

I bring people here to show them about microchip implants. One question I commonly get is about power. So I added that to explain about magnetic copulation.

So far no one has left the place thinking that microchip implants are evil or dangerous.

^^

3 Likes

magnetic coupling :)… copulation

1 Like

Tometo tomato

2 Likes

Hello @RyuuzakiJulio,

Just getting set up with my Quest 2. My username is jpplowman if that is still needed. I’m soon to check out the world code listed above.

Welcome to VR no needed anymore is open for everyone now

1 Like

I had been talking about microchip implants to many people on VR, one event group asked me to be part of their talk show ^^

Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 10:55 AM to 12:50 PM (JST)

#talkingishshow

https://account.altvr.com/events/1779532517829772174

After a one week Break we are back with an all new TalkingISH with Ace and Psycho f/ DJ Johnny XR! Tonight we welcome Cybernetic Implant recipient and advocate Ryuuzaki Julio to the show to talk about Cybernetic Implants! Ryuuzaki is a Latin born programmer and futurist who resides next to Tokyo, Japan and has 2 cybernetic implants installed into his body for remote access control features he can utilize through his skin! Be sure to come in this Wednesday at 10:00pm EST/7:00pm PST to hear all about his experience and the future of cybernetic implants in humans!

"The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed."
          - William Gibson   
             Author of Neuromancer
5 Likes

sweet! its on my calendar :slight_smile:

What time will this be in Austria

4:00 am

1 Like

hopefully I can find the event on altspace. I think i will try to get up, and got to bead later again. I work tomorrow in the lateshift

It will be on Menu → Events → All

Their VR world does not meet the crazy requirements of Altspace to be classified as “Main” event. But they still get a lot of people coming in.

1 Like

hopefully i can find it

They will livestream it to Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130107889165440

1 Like

I’d be in Vr if I could, but I’m stuck at work… I’ll try to watch particulate however I can

Was that AI organism that is slowly destroying humanity comment real? Or a reference to some show or something? Lol

:joy: lol I’m not sure. But I’ve heard so many interesting theories and conspiracies. I like to listen to everyone and dig deeper into their knowledge of the subject, asking questions usually gets them to understand the improbability of their stories. Then we can go back on how the actual tech works from the perspective of someone who works directly with implants. They sometimes need to get those ideas out of their system and they can’t support them anymore after a while.
Some people are just trolls that drink before coming in VR so there is some happy conversations. ^^ many show interest in the tech and I keep sending everyone to DT website ^^

3 Likes

After a year in AltSpaceVR, finally hosting my first event about microchip implants, if anyone is free at this time would love some feedback.

3 Likes

can you please write the time for Vienna.
Hopefully I can come

@RyuuzakiJulio is a smart cookie, I followed the link and it showed my local time

Austria is currently 12 hours behind NZ, so your link should show 3:30am to 4:30am Saturday 19th March

4 hours away for me…

2 Likes