Virtual Cyborg Meet-Up space :Robot:

Welcome @MrRamen .

I’m just going to drop a @RyuuzakiJulio here so he can add you to the list at the door.

We don’t want the bouncer kicking you to the curb. :wink:

Hey! So I just signed up for altspace! I mostly game in the headset and have never been much if a fan of vr chat, but im excited to hang with y’all! My username is Moonman on there too!

2 Likes

@RyuuzakiJulio Ryu Moonman

1 Like

how can I sign in from the oculus quest 2, I have an account and the app installed.
when I hit the sign in button only a code appears - I can’t enter the code or my emsiladress and password

on my mac it looks like that: (login from firefox)

• Display Name - Cyborg1976
  • Username - msal_6067251802049
  • Email - sandra.wuerthner@gmx.at
  • Birthday - 1976-01-17
  • Country/Region - Austria
  • Early Access - No

I try to download it for my mac - its isntalled - can’t login - it writes me, that I should enter a code - the code which I get is too lng…

… and I can’t change my username :frowning:

Can you give more detail of how you’re trying to log in and what is and isn’t happening ?

i click on sign in , and then a code apperas, it writes me to click on a link -
i can’t click on it in the VR space.
it works on the Mac…

i’m not sure if it will work, i tried to enter the code via my phone

EDIT: It worked :heart:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I made another world for meetings. Is not that wide nor full of items. Should be lighter on all hardware and is compatible with windows and macOS versions of altspace.

World Code: EBF926

5 Likes

Itried it with my mac :slight_smile: I was able to log into the workd, but I don’t know how to naviagate - just loading my Quest 2 - will try it later with my VR

EDIT: works perfect.

Will the other room also get an entry code

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-07 um 18.10.53 Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-07 um 18.11.23 Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-07 um 18.10.34

If you go to the elevator you will see a blue glowing button. that will take you “downstairs” to the first world.

1 Like

i tried to push buttons

how can i do it?
there isn’t a tutorial how to use buttons or other stuff.

i tried it in this way, how the expkained it in “First Steps” (Quest 2 Tutorial)

point at the blue button on the elevator and press the trigger button.
No one has made tutorials on it.

1 Like

Nice work…again, Ryu

I like the magnetic field emanating from the xSeries antenna coil. Nice touch

thx it worked :slight_smile: LOVE it

1 Like

I bring people here to show them about microchip implants. One question I commonly get is about power. So I added that to explain about magnetic copulation.

So far no one has left the place thinking that microchip implants are evil or dangerous.

^^

3 Likes

magnetic coupling :)… copulation

1 Like

Tometo tomato

2 Likes

Hello @RyuuzakiJulio,

Just getting set up with my Quest 2. My username is jpplowman if that is still needed. I’m soon to check out the world code listed above.

Welcome to VR no needed anymore is open for everyone now

1 Like

I had been talking about microchip implants to many people on VR, one event group asked me to be part of their talk show ^^

Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 10:55 AM to 12:50 PM (JST)

#talkingishshow

https://account.altvr.com/events/1779532517829772174

After a one week Break we are back with an all new TalkingISH with Ace and Psycho f/ DJ Johnny XR! Tonight we welcome Cybernetic Implant recipient and advocate Ryuuzaki Julio to the show to talk about Cybernetic Implants! Ryuuzaki is a Latin born programmer and futurist who resides next to Tokyo, Japan and has 2 cybernetic implants installed into his body for remote access control features he can utilize through his skin! Be sure to come in this Wednesday at 10:00pm EST/7:00pm PST to hear all about his experience and the future of cybernetic implants in humans!

"The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed."
          - William Gibson   
             Author of Neuromancer
5 Likes

sweet! its on my calendar :slight_smile: