Virtual Cyborg Meet-Up space :Robot:

Cool as long as your fine with it, I’ll post a video in about 12 hours when I get home

that’s what i did. i think as long as all you are doing with that fb account is playing oculus games and not friending people or posting things that will get your account flagged and investigated, you should be fine.

Only problem is duplicate accounts, and false names are against tos

They have algorithm bots checking for stuff

They have made people verify identify

I’m guessing they are backing off a bit personally, because it’s effected quest pr negatively

yes

yes, but… there is no way for the bots to know that its you… it could easily be others in your house or family that are sharing devices (quest 2 enabled device share and app share recently).

yes, but that usually only happens when other people report the account or flag enough posts that trigger account review.

I played that game a freakin lot as a child (on a good old 486 machine with a 14" monitor :wink: ) - I loved it, and actually managed to get pretty far - no idea if I played it through, but well.
I recently re-tried it in a fit of nostalgia… and pretty fast felt like you did. No idea how I managed to play this for hours as a kid, but today, after ten minutes I decided to stop and felt not really good :grimacing:

ah the joys of aging

1 Like

goaway

1 Like

It’s 11 pm and I’m just back from work because we have late deliveries, and the all-nighter I was planning on pulling to catch up ain’t happening because I can’t cope. Not so sure about the joys of aging just right now :slight_smile:

I’m totally not accepting that yet :stuck_out_tongue:
And I’m vain enough to know that I will sooner or later deny my age completely…^^

1 Like

it hit me big time with roller coasters or really just getting dizzy in general… i used to be able to spin in place for ages … now it’s like two turns and i gotta sit down hahah

1 Like

Don’t lose the habit, you’ll need it to work that rocking chair on your porch in a few years :wink:

2 Likes

Illegal here. Any (digital) reproduction of an identity document is punishable by law.

haha i am actually considering its more of a brain plasticity issue rather than aging… meaning i think as you get older you tend to move far less, particularly in ways that would have you spin around regularly… so i think really its just that your brain loses the ability to process and deal with that… but if that is the case, then in theory you could re-train as plasticity does not wane much in most people as they age… so i may try to train myself to handle spinning by doing like 5 spins one week… wait a day… 6 spins… day… 7… day… 8… etc. and see if i can increase my tolerance. i think it’ll work.

The brain loses plasticity as it ages. You may find it difficult. Me, I was always really good at languages, and I’m having a bitch of a time picking up Finnish. A couple decades ago, I’d have been proficient by now. It’s the first time I find it really difficult to make stuff stick in the ole noggin’.

yeah this is what i thought as well but i was reading some stuff recently on the subject… can’t find it now of course, but this comes close… basically it says plasticity itself - the ability to retrain the brain - is not lost…

1 Like

GOOD IDEA :bulb:
Start slowly with a single slow chair spin of maniacal contemplated evil

giphy-downsized-large

1 Like

Then add some flair

giphy-3

1 Like

And finish with some style
giphy-4

But Not the Rosco

1 Like

7 Likes

:rofl:
HAHA, look what I was grabbing when you were doing that.
CAPTION
You can even practice in you laboratory whe you are decidng who’s mind control button to press…
OnpMPr