VivoKey Apex Manager smartphone app for Android beta

Thanks for checking, does that list match the installed app list displayed in the Fidesmo app for your chip?

Yes.

@amal I did remove it with the Fidesmo app and re-add it, does this do something differently?

no but it does it more reliably :slight_smile:

Just so I am sure what problem we’re trying to solve here… what’s going on exactly?

OK I did that, and verified key was not recognised by the car as expected.

Problem is I’m getting an ‘improper coupling’ error in the Apex Manager app. Reads fine in other apps on the same handset so I don’t think it’s a device issue or at least not a read quality/hardware issue.

I’m using a POCO X3 NFC (PN: M2007J20CG), running Android 12 MIUI.

Hmmmm… ok this is a different problem than I thought… the car is not recognizing it?

What are the symptoms?

Can you get any read from the console reader?

As for Apex Manager… do you have codes stored in your OTP applet?

Also after scanning can you tap the gear icon and export the logcat and confirm the version number?

Once exported the logcat should be in your downloads folder on the phone. You can DM that to @hoker

Sorry,

Poor choice of words on my part. I was using the fact the car didn’t read it to demonstrate the app and keys had been destroyed and readded correctly.

I will try get the log file off the device and here for you to see but confirming I’m on the same version.

No codes are stored as I’ve never been able to use an app that reads/writes them. Are there others that should work?

if possible i would start by removing all apps first, then install free memory only and scan with apex manager.

I would prefer not to remove the FIDO/HMAC-SHA1 applets as I’m using them for 2FA on many services but will see what I can remove and re-add and come back to you.

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

It’s been a thing for a while (since V1.0) so no hurry on it, and definitely a first world problem, so not essential.
Next time you are doing an update, if you could be so kind as to allow the Audio to be turned off.

My phone is always muted, i get my notifications only through my watch.
But the Apex Manager ignores the phone settings, and gives audio feedback on Approval/Denial of OTP

Samsung Galaxy S21+
Android 13

Please and Thank you

1 Like

i think instead it can be made to follow the settings on your phone vs a specific configurable setting in the app

yeah, sorry, that’s what I meant, just poorly worded.

1 Like

Do you working on a ios-app for apex?

Yes it’s in process

Fuckin’ Yuss

Thanks
@hoker ???

2 Likes

@StarGate01 is looking at it, but FYI

1 Like

I reinstalled the ndef applet but i can’t se it. How can i force remove it?

If you turned on manual service delivery in the Fidesmo app, then scan your Apex, then tap the manual service icon in the upper right of the screen, then deploy app ID 61b4b03d with service ID destroy it should work.

Has this been released on iOS yet? Thought I saw someone saying it has been but I cant seem to find it. Thanks!

Yeeesssss… Kinda. It’s been released for a spinoff called getcybernetic.com so if you search for VivoKey apps you’ll see a Cybernetic app. Use that. It’s still missing OTP and some other features but we’re work on it.

1 Like

Found it, thanks for the help! I look forward to the next features. After almost 2 years I am finally getting my apex installed in the next few weeks!

6 Likes