VivoKey Apex Manager smartphone app for Android beta

It’s been a thing for a while (since V1.0) so no hurry on it, and definitely a first world problem, so not essential.
Next time you are doing an update, if you could be so kind as to allow the Audio to be turned off.

My phone is always muted, i get my notifications only through my watch.
But the Apex Manager ignores the phone settings, and gives audio feedback on Approval/Denial of OTP

Samsung Galaxy S21+
Android 13

Please and Thank you

1 Like

i think instead it can be made to follow the settings on your phone vs a specific configurable setting in the app

yeah, sorry, that’s what I meant, just poorly worded.

1 Like

Do you working on a ios-app for apex?

Yes it’s in process

Fuckin’ Yuss

Thanks
@hoker ???

2 Likes

@StarGate01 is looking at it, but FYI

1 Like

I reinstalled the ndef applet but i can’t se it. How can i force remove it?

If you turned on manual service delivery in the Fidesmo app, then scan your Apex, then tap the manual service icon in the upper right of the screen, then deploy app ID 61b4b03d with service ID destroy it should work.

Has this been released on iOS yet? Thought I saw someone saying it has been but I cant seem to find it. Thanks!

Yeeesssss… Kinda. It’s been released for a spinoff called getcybernetic.com so if you search for VivoKey apps you’ll see a Cybernetic app. Use that. It’s still missing OTP and some other features but we’re work on it.

1 Like

Found it, thanks for the help! I look forward to the next features. After almost 2 years I am finally getting my apex installed in the next few weeks!

6 Likes