VivoKey Apex Manager smartphone app for Android beta

The “early access” version of VivoKey Apex Manager has been released for Android!

This app does not deploy applets to your Apex (yet), but it can help you identify and manage some of the applications already loaded onto your Apex implant or smart wearable.

15 Likes

Heck yeah, thank you for all the hard work on this!

5 Likes

@hoker did the work :slight_smile:

Oh also… if you have the Free Memory app loaded, please uninstall it and re-install. It will put a new updated version on which will properly identify the total amount of memory available.

4 Likes

Well…thank you @hoker! :smile:

I assume I should uninstall/reinstall with the Fidesmo App?

4 Likes

for now yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huge difference… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is excellent! Fantastic work @hoker. Now I just need to learn how and what to use the HMAC SHA-1 app on.

3 Likes

Nice! I found out that vk otp only supports 15 otp:s but the yk otp on flex secure 16 or more and works on ios with the yk auth

Same.

You can encrypt your password database with it on KeepassXC for PC & Keepass2Android for android

3 Likes

Also, for those not aware, you can custom alias Name your APEX

Just Tap on the name to change

3 Likes

When I scan in the app and fidesmo they don’t match up. Fidesmo I have NAK, fido, and otp. The app says this

I tested with and without the free memory app installed with no change in the Apex app

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

I scanned a spark 2 for fun and it recognized it as an Apex :thinking:

1 Like

I can replicate that behavior

Not the original Spark

1 Like

I got a tag not supported a couple times but then it worked…

We’re narrowing in on the cause here. Basically something to do with the interaction with the free memory app is causing serious issues. We’re investigating.

4 Likes

I emailed Zach last night about that issue, He said he’s is going to talk to Amal today.

@zeno + @Ben_bionic this worked for me: