VivoKey for iOS Dev Update:

I can poorly translate into Spanish :es: , But I’m sure Ryu can already do this…:mexico:

How about Indonesian :indonesia:??? Specifically, if in the App you need to order Orange juice, :tangerine: Or tell somebody you don’t like Tofu :face_vomiting: or you like Nasi Goreng :shallow_pan_of_food:…Okay, maybe we leave the Indonesian translation to @Epo

:grin:

2 Likes

Sorry for my poor understanding of European languages.
Is Dutch different than German? Like is a setting on iOS (German or Dutch)?

Hahaha emoji explosion.
Yeah I’ll handle the Spanish translation, Japanese is done already and German is completed too.
Now someone else is doing Italian. ^.^

Not vicarious, but Dutch is indeed a very different language than German :blush:

Dutch is mostly Germanic, and they share a lot of vocabulary similarities, but definitely need seperate translations, grammar is totally different.

And yeah they’re always different language settings.

1 Like

Sounds like Traditional and Modern Chinese.
I’ll take any translations if someone wants to take the effort to work on them.
There are about 200 lines. Plus the App Store description once we are ready to submit.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

I’m pretty sure the app isn’t for ordering food, but I can probably translate a little more Indonesian. :stuck_out_tongue: Send over what you need translated. @RyuuzakiJulio

I can do the translation for French

I can help to translate in Dutch if necessary

@Epo for Indonesian
@kfmroot for French
@Vicarious or @Ceylan for Dutch

Awesome, so I will be creating a private GitHub Repo for Each Language and Share it specifically with the person who wants to help to translate it. Can you PM me your GitHub account name to prepare the file and share it with you guys individually?

2 Likes

PM sent

I can do Portuguese! :blush:

1 Like

Can do Portuguese Br

Ok Translations are taking a bit to implement, we will try to roll first release and work on translations as they keep coming.
Everyone! Fingers crossed!!

11 Likes

Roughly how long does the review process take? :thinking:

“On average, 50% of apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% are reviewed in 48 hours. If your submission is incomplete, review times may be further delayed or your app may be rejected. Once your app has been reviewed, its status will be updated and you will be notified.”

Taken from:

2 Likes

What happens if you distribute your software outside of the Apple store also? Does Big Brother ejects it?

Not really, but iPhones have no official way to “install” un-verified software.
We would be talking about “jailbreak” or do some tricks with permissions which falls outside the guidelines of Apple. The other way is to give away the code as open source and let anyone with a paid developer account compile it and run it on their device. Need a paid developer account because we need CoreNFC.

So wouldn’t do good for any average person.

Yes its true, was rejected in a few minutes.

Reason, “Metadata Rejected”
Specifically the part on the app description that said:
“The VivoKey Android app acts as the link…”

My bad my bad. Fixed it and re-submit again immediately.

2 Likes

Really? Wow, so you truly pay to be an Apple hostage then. Why would anyone buy one of them things is beyond me. Must be some kind of digital Stockholm syndrome or something…