‘challenge expired’
and im in

:smiley:

I was hoping you would like that! @amal

5 Likes

Cheers @RyuuzakiJulio for all your hard work mate

4 Likes

Hmm
Interesting, I have the app mostly working, but I can’t seem to link my DT account with the Vivokey

I’m sure it’s something I’m doing but who knows

Login failed couldn’t find challenge

YEAH!!! I’m boot up!!! Wow so good news!!!

• Embarked in this adventure without knowing anything about microchip implants in November 2019.
  • A huge part of 2020 (almost every single day) had conferences with Amal who showed me among many other things, the ropes of working with microchip implants, specially Sparks.
  • We worked directly with Apple engineers to update their OS and allow us to use specific commands we needed to talk to the more deep parts of VivoKey chips.
  • Took everyone back and forward 7 months to finally get something working on June 2020, and almost 11 months to release the iOS update in October 2020.
  • Finally today VivoKey for iOS is out thanks to the help of many people involved.

VivoKey team for providing with all the knowledge of their systems.
iOS CoreNFC team for taking the time to work with us in modifying their Framework.

I’ll be making some vids about the app soon.

13 Likes

Congrats!
I 5 starred and left a review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Eriequiet.

That error shows when the app couldn’t talk to the server or the server could not find the token for the challenge. Rarely happens on timeouts. But should not be all the time, just try again if you do have internet access and your iPhone can reach the server.

If no, let me know more details about what are the steps you take, Spark 1 or Spark 2, etc.

OMG!! I love you! That helps a lot!
Hope all users are as nice as you.
I’m here for any trouble might happen.
Is just our first release, so consider it a very public Beta.

^^

just got the app! super stoked! it scanned my spark 2 just fine, but did not recognize my next… does it only work with the spark models?

yeah it’s only for VivoKey products like Spark and the upcoming Apex

Yea… we should DM at some point I’m getting constant errors trying to associate my accounts

i got a new door lock for my house that works with my next, is there anything else i can do with it? is there another app/are yall planning to make one that allows you to attach a url or something to it?

Like Amal mentioned. The app is meant to work with currently available VivoKey chips like Spark 1, Spark 2.

This chips are able to perform AES Encryption, and VivoKey Identity platform uses that power to securely identify a chip.

Other chips just have their UID, but this can be read by any reader, and it can be cloned, copied, or even emulated. Some, like the xNT part of your NeXT can save some NDEF information like a portable Notepad which is perfect for quickly storing and sharing information with other devices. But again, this can be read/copied very easily by any compatible reader (which is most mobile phones).

VivoKey chips take security and privacy it a leaps further by performing a cryptographic verification with the special ability that they have to perform encryption operations on the fly.

Yes PM me whenever you get time. Most of errors I’ve been able to get are usually for bad reads or internet connection issues. Low phone battery also limit the resources the hardware shares with the antennas, specially on “power save” mode. PM me, I’ll be happy to go trough it with you or change anything needed on the app to make it work better.

You can do this on the high frequency part of the NExT with something like NFC Tools or any of the other nfc read/write apps available. Just make sure it doesn’t automatically password protect or something.

Was wondering if we should make an app that saves a couple of link profiles. so you can swap them faster than what NFC Tools allows you to do.
I find it kinda annoying that you have to setup the list of things to save, and then write them and if you need to change the link you got to go trough deleting the current setup and then manually adding one by one and then write again.

Was thinking to have something like:

Business meeting profile:
Has link to your online business card

Party profile:
Has a link to your SNS stuff

Etc etc so you could just select one profile and write it to the chips right away.

1 Like

That would be amazing, I could go from my popl, back to a Rick Roll seamlessly.

1 Like

2 Likes

You are bound to be asked

“Hey Amal, When is that Apex due out?..”

Let me save you some time

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Soon&t=h_&iax=images&ia=images

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes