Vivokey Spark for Novice

Samsung Galaxy S8+
I never have problems with my other chips. It needs only a bit longer to read the xIC.

I was able to make the profile, I hope it works.

I can also see the Spark a bit - it makes a little bump unter the skin :slight_smile:

It also happens to me when I try to read with the Vivokey application the red light sometimes comes out. My smartphone is Samsung S8

Attention: since the update of my Samsung s8 to Android 9 the reading of the Spark is fatal, or it does not read it directly, or it takes a long time to read and it gives an error in the app. On the other hand, my Huawei P9lite with android 7 is great, it reads super fast, that is, I put my hand and read it instantly.
Is this going to be solved?

1 Like

Having the same problem, updated phone two days ago.

Same problem :frowning:
The stupid stuff is you can’t turn the updates off, I got daily very often the message to update the system.

Interesting. My experience with the S8 is the complete opposite. A Tag Info full scan takes a few seconds (3 - 5) but it works every time. Same with the Vivokey Spark app.

I’m using Spark demo card though, as I haven’t actually implanted my spark yet.

The sweet spot on my S8 is right below the Samsung logo, horizontally centered. I’m still on Android 8. Unlocked, U.S. Samsung phones are always the last to get an update.

Definitely update the thread one you update to Android 9… I’m very curious if it kills iso15693 performance. I’ve had issues with my Pixel 2 phones with both the Spark and demo card.

1 Like

I have Android 9 - unable to read the Spark :frowning:

Unlocking the phone works perfect with the flexNT or flexDF - also reading the chip.

I am using a Pixel 2, on A9. It has been spotty and sometimes requires a restart, but I am still able to read the spark.

Same problem except that I do not know anything about electronics …
So how do you configure the chip to unlock the natel or make payments online.

Currently there is no online payment platform for the Vivokey.

There might be in the future but it would be up to the developer of the website/application to implement it.

I hope because this is my first implant and if they develop Vivokey to optimize the platform, then it’s good but I do not understand its usefulness too much …

3 Likes

me pasa lo mismo y estamos en 2021, alguna ayuda?

Your Vivokey Spark 2 is a crypto-bionic implant that uses AES128 bit Cryptography.
that acts as an authentication mechanism for the VivoKey on demand software (SaaS)

A “simple” yet practical use is, you can use it to login to both the Dangerous Things and Vivokey Forums

You can also add it as a plugin in for WordPress

On top of that, you can still enroll it into a compatible access systems that utilises ISO14443A ( Spark 2 or ISO15693 ( Spark 1 )

When the Vivokey Apex line is released SOON™, there may be some flow on effect with the Sparks, so watch this space :eyes:

“SOON™” twitches uncontrolably

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

It’s so close you guys…

14 Likes

NOW IT’S EVEN CLOSER !

12 Likes
2 Likes

This could have aged better… but now it is SO CLOSE! lol