Chip scan and KVP API released for VivoKey

VivoKey just released a new chip scan and key value data API to allow direct secure scanning of VivoKey secure chip implants in your application! We even released development libraries and code samples for iOS and Android!

10 Likes

Signed up! :slight_smile:
Heads up the registration email went to junk so any others may want to check there if they are waiting for there email.

3 Likes

fixed a snafu in zone SPF record

1 Like

Was hoping it was something simple like that <3

1 Like

I’m really hoping to see some interesting apps popping up that use the API. I’m hoping for a fork of a bitcoin wallet that uses the VivoKey APIs to auth access and transactions…

4 Likes

como ejecuto las APIs? me salen en pantalla pero no puedo hacer nada más, no da acceso. solo se muestra lo que veo en pantalla.

It’s for developers. If you want to write an app that authenticates you with vivokey, this is for you. If not, this just means that there will be more stuff using vivokey in the future.

3 Likes

I gotta say - I was surprised when I was signing up that there wasn’t an option to sign up using Vivokey :sweat_smile: Excited to try messing around with this though!

[quote=“Ottomagne, post:9, topic:10247”] I was surprised when I was signing up that there wasn’t an option to sign up using Vivokey
[/quote]

Hahah yeah I know… it was considered but the initial target for the developer portal was 3rd party devs working on contract for some specific partners. We may add VivoKey auth soon tho

1 Like

Makes sense. I made a dev account anyways, so it’s not like it was a big deal in the end.

1 Like

Amal, this is fantastic! Thank you for sharing the API. I bet it will be put to very good use :wink:

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: ChipscanLibTester crashes