VR game coordination thread

Quest 2
Arizona sunshine
Damned mission
Code 948358

Name jimmyoccam in the USA region

2 Likes

I just sent you a friend request through Oculus, would love to slay some zombies together! No doubt, VR is better with friends :robot:

1 Like

I typically only get time to do that from like 10pm-ish Seattle time onward… and not all that often… but maybe we could coordinate here on a scheduled basis or something.

1 Like

I can relate, I only find the time to game when I should be sleeping haha

Hopefully some more people jump into this thread so we can start a Dangerous Things meetup in VR!

Here are some other multiplayer games I have on Quest 2:

• Beat Saber
  • Rec Room (FREE)
  • Eleven Table Tennis
  • TopGolf with Pro Put
  • Echo VR
  • Onward
  • And this ones not really a game, but Big Screen (FREE) looks like a cool place to hang out and share info, like Zoom in VR.

have you seen

2 Likes

Thanks for the link @Pilgrimsmaster!

I will for sure install Alt Space and come check out the private room.

Im also still interested in coordinating some VR gaming!

2 Likes

i have at thr moment only Beat Saber (Easy and a bit normal)
and AltSpace

Cyborg1976 is my name

If anyone’s on steam, My name is RaptorJeebus, And i have a ton of VR games

I just got My pc setup working so I now have squadrons in vr

Don’t know if this is the correct thread for this but whatever I gotta tell somebody :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Can I be real and just say I absolutely hate when Map makers for Beat Saber put in some big ass barely avoidable walls for no reason in their maps. Like motherfucker I am in an office chair, I cannot move 5 feet to the right spontaneously

1 Like

It’s just a jump to the left,
And a step to the right…

5 Likes

Immediately started to sing the lines - and just realizing I’m getting fucking old…

3 Likes

No, Tim Curry is Timeless.

4 Likes

There is a Riff Raff statue in the city ofHamilton New Zealand.
With the lyrics and dance moves up on the wall behind it.
To top it off, there is a hidden webcam recording/streaming people doing the Time Warp

Richard O’Brien, creator of RHPS, lived in Hamilton and he was the original Riff Raff

5 Likes

if I’m detracting, forgive me, but I am new. Getting my implant asap, but your oculus thread made me wanna buy one, anything I should know?
Also, once I have one I would love to join people and play, esp zombies, I played in a VR arcade once lol

Tons, but what would you like to know? Lol

Lol, I’m not even sure where to start. I had my heart set on a VIVE but the price point is what I’m concerned with. The Oculus seems like it’s cheaper. Does it require an extremely powerful computer to run it? I guess that’s my first question. :upside_down_face:

Also I wear corrective lenses. I have glasses and contacts. I hate my contacts, but would it be worth it to wear them if I’m playing it? I’m considering getting a different brand lol

Ok, so I’d recommend the quest 2 to start,

It’s unparalleled in its… I can’t think of the word because I’m a few sheets to the wind… but it can run all kinds of stuff without a computer at ALL

Pure grab and go most of the time

You can plug into a computer to run heavy duty stuff like Skyrim or rogue squadron vr etc

The quest can easily be setup to have corrective lens inserts added to it

Versatility?