Walletmor, payment implant dropping October?

So here’s the question that Amal probably can’t/won’t answer

What are the chances that this will work with EMV systems?

It will, else no payment would happen. The question he won’t answer (wisely) is how, and the nature of the sacred animal we’ll have to ritually sacrifice to activate the magic implant.

3 Likes

I am curious if this will work like the yubikey.

Not necessarily, there are already several workarounds for Europe that won’t work in the states for EMV systems

I’ll be sadly disappointed if it’s just a more streamlined system for Europe only

1 Like

Selfishly, I’m all for a European-streamlined system :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So am I! :slight_smile:

Their Terms And Conditions page is actually pretty clear and well written.

3 Likes

Yeah totally

3 Likes

well… no misunderstandings to be had…

1 Like

Talk about fine print

1 Like

I have nothing to say about that.

2 Likes

It’s ok. Neither did they

2 Likes

@amal
It’s been October for like half a day already give us access already!

Lol

But seriously, can you give us any details?
Very Specifically, USA compatible?
I notice walletmor is in Poland and this makes me less hopeful

3 Likes

It has been a full day of October in Europe… I want the Woldemort implant as well!

1 Like

not yet

unfortunately no. this has way more to do with how the USA still operates than anything… but it will make sense why the EU is the only region supported once we get details out there.

2 Likes

I’m not interested in walletmor but once it launches and works, that means payment is figured out and the apex is one step closer
Edit: nevermind, he just confirmed that it’s europe only…

in a sense this it true… because it will help nudge the entire payments industry toward implants which it has been so fearful of.

3 Likes

Yay! I’m assuming apex is still just waiting on the big boys to get onboard then…

So back to looking at the pure wrist conversion service, for 36 months… hmm

Well, no offesnse meant to Amal, but this is a product that people can get here and now (realitively) as there are no other options.

Apex has been in the works for a long time. This post is from 2 years ago. I am assuming the Vivokey Flex is now known as Apex.

1 Like

Correct assumption. Pretty much.
Name change, with chip change, and multiple form factors options (Vivokey flex was, funnily enough, just a flex)

A rose by any other name would still be a Vivokey implantable :wink:

1 Like