Walletmor, payment implant dropping October?

So confused

1 Like

About what?

Apex… vivokey flex… etc

All I understand is supposedly a payment option is someday coming from vivokeyw

Readers digest version

Vivokey is a seperate company from DT
Amal is the Big boss man of both.

Vivokey Flex One (Beta) was the multipurpose flex device including potential payment capability that was in development the Chip it was built round was deemed not suitable, thus Vivokey Flex One (Beta) was shelved and Vivokey Apex was born ( currently still in development )

The new chip is far more capable and stable
(Company) Vivokey
(Product line) Apex
(Form factor) Flex (Flex wedge like DTs, length TBD) Max (Glass implantble like DTs Size TBD)…maybe more

:+1:

2 Likes

I knew vivokey was the other company but the rest was getting all mixed up, and wether or not the apex would actually work for payment

That my friend, is The million dollar question.
It will be definitely be capable of doing so, it is not a technology issue, but rather getting the financial institutions on board.
Remember, even without the payment function the Apex line will still be a powerful and capable device, and I will still be getting one regardless.

Vivokey, Walletmor, DT, Poland, US… Of course what nobody knows about is the two Irish companies, the Dutch company doing business with both, and the Panamanian company where all the proceeds are funneled to. Not to mention of course the Cayman Islands company Amal’s private jet and superyacht officially belong to - ya know, for when he grows tired of high-octane living and he needs some time away from it all :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a shell game haha

the-old-shell-game

5 Likes

If I guess which one the Apex is under do I get to keep it? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes you get to keep the coconut gif

5 Likes

This message arrived today:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Walletmor! We are still developing on our website and will launch the ambassadorship campaign in 2 weeks. For now, it is not possible to purchase a service on our website. Please note that, as we stated in the description, in order to open an account in the financial institution which can be linked with our implants, you need to be an EEA citizen or permanent resident.

If you are indeed an EEA citizen we will be happy to offer you the ambassadorship package. The price of sure service will be 199 euro. You will receive the notification once that website is live

2 Likes

There’s also the uncertain service for 99 euros, and the unlikely service for the low-low-price of 69.99 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just read through (almost?) all of the page - not that there is much, yet :wink: - and it sounds interesting… still, I don’t really understand all of it…
For one, I think it is quite brave to state that the implant is sterilized (chlorhexidine isn’t sterilizing, as far as I know, but only sanitizing) and that it cannot cause an infection - if something goes wrong during installation or aftercare, people (who are less accustomed to modifying stuff) might point at that and get angry :wink:
And I still don’t get how the payment itself works - is it connected to my bank account, to a credit card, is it charged with some amount of money by myself… I guess I just might be very stupid, but I didn’t really find much about that. Reading all that banking-stuff in english doesn’t make it that much easier for me :smiley:
Oh, and why can my personal data be transferred to software developers or “accounting firms”?

I am 100 % interested in this and will join it as soon as possible. I am citizen of :czech_republic: . Will report on once I get my hands on it… or rather it in my hand. I’d be interested in promoting and reselling it here also. Many local people asked me about payment implants. Hopefully the service will not have expensive fees for transactions or keeping the account. What about prolongation of Walletmor, will it expire every four years or so? Sadly I did not receive any infurmation via e-mail :frowning:

EDIT: speaking of the website, some of us are lucky enough to have dedicated testing evironments :>

EDIT2:
Acb

Did they specify chlorhexidine? Could be E.O. sterilized.

DT follows a special sterilization protocol: it consists in putting the articles between two very large loudspeakers, and playing a tape that shouts “BAD BUGS! YOU’RE NOT WELCOME HERE! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! BAD, BAD BUGS!” for one hour to shame the bioburden into leaving. For extra cleanliness, they play David Bowie & Mick Jagger’s Dancing in the Street for one more hour, to kill any remaining bugs.

The technique is experimental though.

8 Likes

I got some info from facebook🙂

An expiry date on the chip like normal cards?

• yes, for now it is 3 years

a monthly fee to keep this active?

• no, you only pay once for the implant

A fee per transaction made?

• no transaction fees assuming the transaction is made in the same currency

Fees on putting money on the implant?

• no fees

I guess this will be a virtual card (like Google pay)?

• not exactly. POS terminals recognize it as a payment wearable, a physical item with a payment applet, as the data they read comes from the original semiconductor that remains unchanged. We take the pre-authorized semiconductor for
    the wearable and use it as a semiconductor in the implant, without interfering the original data that it stores. For now we are not doing tokenization. That’s the long term plan along with getting rid of the expiry date.
1 Like

Teaser?

I have always wondered how Amal’s magic worked.

I can only hope he is playing Window Licker super loud as he does it.

I imagine Amal like this.

Edit:

I would like to think if this is being professionally marketed, they will use E.O. Gas.

2 Likes