Walletmor - some questions

maybe this one? :thinking:

Hey! I would have thought an announcement like that one was going to happen in the DT Club first. I mean mental upgrade implants are going to be big.

1 Like

Any idea how is it possible that the chips register as coming from Belarus? The iCard is EU licensed and resides in Bulgaria. No wonder processors attempt to ban anything smelling of Belarus money, it is a dictatorship country doing all kinds of shady Russia connected money laundering stuff.

Also could you please further clarify the scope of this issue with regard to recent chips I have in stock ready for implanting? I do my best to test them before it goes in, but I have to admit it also complicates things a bit.

Amal just picked the wrong former Soviet Union satellite state starting with B. He meant Bulgaria.

3 Likes

It’s all B to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, Bulgaria, Bomania, Blovakia, Boland… It’s somewhere there in former commieland :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where did you place the implant i mean what spot

Hi
Where in youre (hand) did you install the implant? Can you see or feel it and
How did you install it whit a needle or an incision
Thx.

Hi,

I installed the walletmor chip between my pinky and ring finger metacarpal bone.

I dont feel it in any way and i can only see it when i push the chip left to right.

For me this is an ideal spot because you can twist your wrist in all kind of angles to accommodate most if not all terminals.

The chip is installed by a professional installer with the included 4mm needle. And i have to say painwise it pinched a little bit. And the day after it was a little sore.

But that was it . Healed perfectly. And no one can see the chip

(The look on people’s faces when i pay with my hand is priceless :rofl:)

Hope this information helps you :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for this feedback. I ordered my Walletmor in December and I’m still waiting for it. I plan to have it implanted where you describe. It’s indeed the best location IMHO.

Great thanks
If i look to this spot on my hands i see a lot of veins so I’m a bit scared to put a needle in their

Get a Pro to install it; with a proper pinch to tent the skin and roll the skin between fingers, this should identify and drop and veins out of the way before inserting the needle
:needle_custom:

2 Likes

Good luck ever getting it, it’s looking sketchier and sketchier by the day at this point :frowning:

A friend of mine had problems with his Walletmor since September last year and just got this hands on replacement. Patience is key :fist:t2:. Be grateful for the work that these guys do. Without them, there would be no implant at all.

2 Likes

Hello!
Can you post a photo highliting the installation? Preferably the injection spot too.
Thanks in a advance

Hi, helas the person responsible for filming passed out and needed a lot of coca cola to recover.

So the install vid is more of someone’s passing out than my install… but here is the result ( mind you i never listen and i took the bandade off in 24H
Instead of 48 minimum) you should listen to the installer :yum: because they know best.

Again it’s still healing and will be perfect but it takes some time.

1 Like

Oh… and whatever you do… just DONT lift anything heavy or twist your hand in awkward positions for 2 weekends
So the chip stays in place

4 Likes

haha i made a move from the third floor two days after the install and carried nice furniture fridge washing machine etc into the truck. but luckily the flexie stayed in place

4 Likes

Merlin you can’t always step in and talk about the crazy shit you did, it’s giving people (like me) wrong impressions :rofl:
I just had to barely move my arm for it to swell up and you are moving…

5 Likes

You used the needle?