Walletmor - some questions

No,
Since this was a reinstall they used anesthetic and a scalpel for a small incision.

Nice job
What went wrong on the other implant?

Long story short.

They redesigned the antenna to work better.
my last one (only from a small batch) was unreliable
Was reading some terminals and not others

So amal did his magic
And now i have the new version :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hmm was this a walletmor only thing?

Yes this was only a small batch of walletmor chips.

The people who had them are informed.

The needle goes from the finger to the arm or from the arm to the finger?

In my case from the finger side to the wrist side of the hand

But i guess the installer decides that.

I just said “i want it between my pinky and ring finger metacarpal bone” and he did all the rest.

He was feeling my skin… roling it around (i guess to locate vains and such) then he lifted my skin up . Rolled some more asked if i was ready and yanked the needle in :yum:( gently)

1 Like

Yes. Leave it up to the pro’s.

I don’t have a Walletmor, but the installer who did all my x series implants said he prefers going from arm to fingers, despite the training videos he saw said the opposite. I can’t confirm, nor deny what the videos say, but that pro has done many installs, does piercings for a living, and hell, who am I to argue lol.

1 Like

Same my piercer did the same for all of mine… even if it made it harder for him… I assume there’s logic at play then

magic = @Satur9 help!

6 Likes

Hey guys, just joined the forum. I’m really interested in getting this implant, is it reasonable to expect to not have a scar forever?

Depending on your installation process and body and age and healing efficiency, your scar from an x-series installation has a good chance of fading away in a few years. As you age, small scars like that take longer to go away and eventually small scars that used to eventually fade just stop bothering. Sad really.

But… this is the walletmor thread :slight_smile: is the x-series installation comparable?
I’m 26 btw

True. My mistake. I’ve installed some flex with the 4g needle we sell. This is a scar after a year. I’m 45.

PS my arm is just gross I guess?

All limbs look gross if you zoom enough :rofl:
Well yeah, thank you, it doesn’t look too bad, I guess i could be ok with it. Probably the scar for the remotion after 8 years is another story… or well, one could just let it stay there

Hi,

Sorry in advance if these question are already discussed or too Dummie ones, but I would like to ask your help:

1. Do you need to replace the Walletmor implant after couple of years ?
  2. Can you link bankcards dynamically in iCard ios app, like in Curve , so it wont work as “top up”, but you can spend as much as you have on your bankcard, and you can select which added bankcard to use in the app ?
  3. iCard works with DT x implant as well ?
  4. Possible to assign multiple things with single implant ? I mean using iCard as well as opening the door and your car given the fact they use different number tags ?
  5. Can you reprogram the chip tags yourself, or if its once programed, its became read only ?

I was reading a lot for these subjects, but I did not found definitively clear answers, hence I am asking them.

Once again, BIG thanks for your help,

Moore

Oof, all 5 of those won’t be the answer you wanna hear…

Yes

I believe it’s top up. But idk for sure.

Nope, not yet, possibly in the future.

If you buy the correct door lock and modify your car, yes you can use your walletmor for all of that.
You enroll your chips to the locks, so you can use it at as many locks as you want if you control them.

walletmors can’t be written to. I believe you can change your connected bank card easily tho. At least for vimpay that’s the case.

3 Likes

yeah yeka is right. It’s a top up and not like Curve. iCard is bank without a full banking licence so no 100k protection for money but other than that everything that normal bank has.

1 Like

BIG thanks! May I ask if replacing required because of the battery wear out ? Any news on technology, which wont need this ? (like the new pacemakers can harvest body electricty)

BIG thanks to you too! Yeah, I was afraid of this. This makes it extremely limited. :frowning: