Walletmor - some questions

The correct statement would be “not considered regulated by law”… there is no assumption of safety. A device is either regulated or unregulated. A regulated device undergoes some form of rigour, but unregulated devices or products are definitely not considered safe by anyone under the law.

There are some drugs and products categorized as “generally recognized as safe”, and are still unregulated… but I don’t believe piercing jewelry has this distinction either.

2 Likes

yeah… That means that they trust us and our products :slight_smile:

Again… It is not JUST a hair surgery clinic (although that is the core business). The professionals who work there and specialized in various fields, including neuro-surgery, which seems to be a bit more advanced than hair transplant…

I prepared an extensive legal notice which states all the responsibilities that we are taking, responsibilities that the surgeon is taking, and responsibilities that the customer is taking. Basically, it says that if there is any sort of biological reaction that is caused by the implant itself - it is our responsibility.

However, if there is any sort of reaction that is caused by the wrongly-performed injection, it is the surgeon’s responsibility.

That is pretty much what sums up the whole discussion well :wink:

Wojtek,

Sorry to derail the subject of the thread a bit, as this has nothing to do with Walletmor. But I just gotta ask: are those medical professionals you have an agreement with open to getting contacted for serious body modification projects that are properly researched, but beyond the reach of body artists? Or are they okay to implant Walletmor customers with Walletmor implants as per your agreement and nothing else?

I’m asking because I’ve been asking surgeons for almost two decades if they’d be willing to perform a minor muscle externalization in my non-dominant arm, and I’ve always received a bit fat NO as an answer - when I got an answer at all.

Perhaps those professionals you’re in contact with would be open to performing such a procedure - with the proper waiver signed by me, meeting with them prior if they’d like, and any other hoop they’d like me to jump through of course.

If they are, could you give me a contact? In PM if you prefer.

I know this has nothing to do with Walletmor and I apologize, but I’m clutching at straws with that one.

2 Likes

Hello all, someone knows if the stock is limited ?

Here:

1 Like

As Rosco said Above.

If you are keen set a countdown timer for

Days: 01 Hours: 08 Minutes: 00

Here is the link with the launch date and time

no worries, I will be happy to help you out

Shall we get on a call “Next Year” :smiley: ?

Ty boss, hope I will get one :medal_sports:

Very groovy Wojtek, thanks!

Yeah next year is fine. There’s no rush. I’ve been waiting 20 years. It’s not like it’s urgent or anything.
I want to give you a buzz to discuss the Walletmor implant at some point anyway.

Hello happy new year’s.

Test mode actived for stripe, I can’t buy

@amal

Maybe @wojtek or email wojtek@walletmor.com

it should go through now

2 Likes

yeah thanks you !

5 Likes

Bada-boom😎
I’m riding this hype-train :grin::ok_hand:

4 Likes

jealous. congrats!

Hey!

So we got Walletmor up and running and already have a nice group of Ambassadors.

We have already learned a massive lesson and found out a ton of things that we should and could improve. The next 2 weeks are gonna be the “improvement project”. If there is anything, even the most little details that you think we can change/improve - PLEASE write it down below! @amal and I will be the most grateful.

If you wanna join us, you are more than welcome: https://www.walletmor.com/page/product/payment-implant/

You load facebook and google analytics before I deny the cookies.

2 Likes

@wojtek can walletmor (v2) use such antennas?

1 Like

Yes, thats actually the very First official Walletmor implants :wink:

5 Likes

hello, any News on the shipment of implants ? ^^