Walletmor - some questions

@amal or @wojtek any more information about what / how you’ve managed this (mainly the 5yr expiry part)? Also this makes me :cry: about not being in the EU. How is it more convenient to use when making transactions?

wait… was the V1 with the “old” wedge antenna?!

Damn!!

Can I still get a V1 instead? :sweat_smile:

Amal makes them, I’m sure you could ask.

Why do you want a larger one with the same performance as the smaller one?

“Bigger is not always better”

Thats what I tell my Mrs anyway! :wink:

Because I got one with each antenna and the performance from the implants I have is nowhere near being the same. :woman_shrugging:

I do know some of it boils down to the chip as well, and my “new” antenna chip is in a chip which should be much slower than my “old” antenna one, so I must take that into consideration.
Hence why I’m still studying it.

Also comparing testimonials from both antenna types on payment implants.
So far I am inclined towards old antenna format since I would hate to have to “cast a Jitsu” over the reader to get the transaction done. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that is what we have been informed by our partner. The new expiration date is 5 years. Of course, everything that is stated in the email pasted above is true.

More info soon.

Please remember that it is not the size of antenna but the perfect tuning that makes the implant perform well. And that is what we did with Walletmor implants. If you radio is set for the wrong frequency, turning the volume up will not make the sound better.

1 Like

I do take that in consideration, but don’t think that’s the case.

My DF with an old antenna gets a beep (obviously errored) from self checkouts on the first pass.
My MNtag with the new antenna… I got to try all sorts of slow movements and angles before getting a beep, if I manage to.

I obviously expect your chip to perform much better than a gray chip, and I know there will be differences to chips in relation to the performance, inclusive of the fine-tuning part.

But how far goes that difference is what I’m investigating at the moment, before committing to WM.

@wojtek So, if I go to your website and buy the implant right now, it will be the V2 with the different antenna and 5 year validity?

Yes.

Everyone will get the new version (the one shown on the home page and product page), including the people who already purchased the implant.

1 Like

Yes, but that is actually the Walletmor implant’s case

Is there a link to the mailinglist? I searched my old order confirmation emails that still used the walletmor@gmail.com adress and through all of walletmor.com and still can’t find it.

I am torn:

• 5 years expiry date: want, badly
  • New antenna: want to wait for others to play early adopters - badly too

Hmm…

4 Likes

I am exactly in that same position.

Hey guys,

Tomorrow at 4 pm GMT time I am giving a presentation followed by the Q&A session. The lecture is organized for the London Futurists community, but everyone is more than welcome!

Feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/events/175518570994255

See you tomorrow!

3 Likes

Those who missed it… you can watch it on youtube now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shhhh… :shushing_face:

You reviled the source of the discount code :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Now I wish I waited for it before ordering :shushing_face:

Any idea when I can expect to see this in the states?