Wallmetmor next

On a wallmetmor how long are the bank accounts open for because I read they only stay open for like 5 years then they close them down is this true? Because otherwise if so if they don’t last forever why would I want to pay to have the microchip placed in my forehead. If someone can let me know if the bank accounts stay open forever I’d like to get one.

The Walletmor implant itself expires after 8 years (after manufacturing). Just like any other credit card which has an expiration date.

The FAQ : “Yes. Walletmor implants expire after 8 years from purchasing. The current generation expires in 05/29” which is a bit of a contradiction. It’s not after purchasing, but 8 years after they made the last batch. 05/29 is in 7 years, not 8!

The Walletmor is just the implant, linked to a banking institution just like any other bank. They won’t close your account even if you don’t have a Walletmor linked to it anymore.

The only reference to “5 years” for iCard is in their Privacy Policy: “We shall keep all data related to the iCard e-money account for no more than 5 years after the year of our last interaction, as required by relevant national legislation.

Note that Walletmor is only supported in the following countries:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

I suspect you’re in Israel, based on your alias.
And putting it in the forehead … it must be one of the worst place to put it, along with the butt or genitals! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

U forgot the tounge

1 Like

Good idea.:+1:
I should trademark “Lick-To-Pay”. Could be interesting depending on the… type of goods or services sold! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a converted credit card and it will expire like a credit card.

I’d recommend getting something like a NExT in a normal place like L0 in your left hand. Along with some electronic locks or something that will work for sure. And then start looking into payment conversions.

1 Like
4 Likes