What are your experiences with the xSIID NFC + LED Implant?

Hi everyone. I would like to know your experiences about the use of the xSIID NFC + LED Implant.
At the moment I know that it is to write and share information with that, but I would like to know more with some examples of you using the chip to be more clear about what to do with it.
I am struck by having one but I would like to know more about this chip.

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Hey buddy, I won’t be much help as I don’t have an xSIID, but I can give you a link or two to check out whilst you wait for a reply
(also the search function works really well on the forum)
Have you decided what colour you want yet?
:xsiid_amber: :xsiid_blue: :xsiid_green: :xsiid_red: :xsiid_white:
I think the amber is no longer available, and it was replaced by white, however, if you really wanted an amber, it would be worth asking Amal, he Sometimes has things squirreled away, also the amber may require just a little mod if you do get one. Further info HERE

This thread might give you an idea of what to expect

Also just so that you understand the storage.

The xSIID has 2kb of storage, half of that is easily writable, the other half of it CAN be written to, it just requires a different approach.
HERE is some further info

Regarding the above 2k storage, there was chat of new versions of xSIID having only 1k chips.

To short answer your question, a lot of people use it like an xNT with blinky,
For storage of NDEF data sets such as

I hope this helps get you started on your journey.

IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT LIKE THIS, DON’T FORGET TO LIKE :+1: AND SUBSCRIBE Subscribe
AND DON’T FORGET TO HIT THAT BELL ICON :bell: TO GET ALL THE LATEST NOTIFICATIONS WHEN NEW CONTENT IS AVALIABLE

6 Likes

I use mine as

1. A cool party trick (since duh, it lights up)
  2. A way to quickly link someone to my website (I use it like a business card at events etc.)
  3. A way to convince people that yes, i really do have something electronic inside of my body, not just some congenital tumor or something.
5 Likes

Have you decided what colour you want yet?
I was thinking in the red one .

I hope this helps get you started on your journey.

Yes it did. It took me a lot of time to understand it but thank you so much.

3 Likes

Haha, sorry and you are welcome
:xsiid_red:

2 Likes

Hi Fher_Garza, the xSIID was my first and only implant, and I got it because I saw someone on another online forum I use post pictures of theirs, and the idea that they have an LED light under their skin was very cool to me. I bought a red one and had it installed in my body last year in September.

I use it a few times every day. My favorite thing is the LED light in there, but I rarely use it to show off the light. I installed an electronic deadbolt on my front door to my house which I can open with the implant, so I haven’t had to use my house key in months. I also unlock my personal computer using the DT keyboard RFID reader, so instead of typing a password, I scan my chip in and that code is used to unlock my compu.

3 Likes

What electronic deadbolt are you using?

1 Like

Samsung 3321, with a software modification. All the details are in this topic: SHS3321 Firmware rollback

that’s where I got the idea, and I put details and pictures of my own experience in there.

4 Likes

Great. Excellent and thank you for sharing :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes