What are your favorite uses for your implants?

I’m getting a few soon, as I just placed my order a couple days ago and have reached out to my local pro to put them in. I’m wondering, what are your current favorite uses for your implants? Any implant. I’m just curious. Not projects still in the works but actual current uses.

1 Like

My work has a wall reader and I have a pay, so until I leave I live key & wallet free.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m considering a payment card conversion for myself down the road a bit.

1 Like

payment
opening my front door
unlocking my smartphone and computer
rick rolling :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My car conversion. Slap the windshield with my hand and it unlocks and allows start via button. 30 seconds of no starting or after the car shuts off it auto locks itself again.

No more carrying keys, no more grabbing them in the morning.

Eventually I’ll get around to making a dedicated post about that project… Eventually…

6 Likes

Please do! I look forward to it.

1 Like

As of right now I use my implants (Spark 2, xSIID x4, NExT) for mostly Apple Shortcut automations. Such as: playing my playlist, casting to my television, and controlling HomeKit accessories.

I’m working on a top secret project where I can fire an insanely strong laser that I’m building with my NExT.

2 Likes

I like using it to open my garage, unlock my computer, and Rick roll my friends and family. I also sometimes use it to connect my phone to my car’s Bluetooth. It’s more convenient than having to go into the settings each time I want to connect.

2 Likes

I have a blurry not in focus video of these magic bolts used with my finger magnets.

7 Likes

Given the number of people who use them for Rickrolling I wonder if @amal should just preload them all with an appropriate dngr.us url.

5 Likes

That just adds to the mystery / magic…well played @mrln :mage:

PS. That looked fucken awesome

2 Likes

Two words, my friends…

Magic Toolbox

1 Like

That’s definitely way better than my toolbox. :rofl:

My favorite use right now is logging into my laptop, and replacing various passwords on my phone (although I can’t unlock my phone with it… thanks Google).

Of course I have the obligatory rickroll on my next, as all good biohackers should. That’s fun as well.

3 Likes

I hope you are pointing to “https://dngr.us/rick

6 Likes

Not gonna lie I forgot about that url. I’m definitely gonna point to that since that way the YouTube link is more hidden from the end user!

1 Like

i think i’m going to pull that video down and just host it off youtube so there is no ad bullshit to kill the effect… then point /rick at it

6 Likes

Can you point something else at it so it is even less obviously a rickroll?

/ndef for example?

1 Like

dngr.us/goatse

?

3 Likes

That is the happiest I’ve ever been to see a 404!

2 Likes