What are your favorite uses for your implants?

As of right now I use my implants (Spark 2, xSIID x4, NExT) for mostly Apple Shortcut automations. Such as: playing my playlist, casting to my television, and controlling HomeKit accessories.

I’m working on a top secret project where I can fire an insanely strong laser that I’m building with my NExT.

2 Likes

I like using it to open my garage, unlock my computer, and Rick roll my friends and family. I also sometimes use it to connect my phone to my car’s Bluetooth. It’s more convenient than having to go into the settings each time I want to connect.

2 Likes

I have a blurry not in focus video of these magic bolts used with my finger magnets.

7 Likes

Given the number of people who use them for Rickrolling I wonder if @amal should just preload them all with an appropriate dngr.us url.

5 Likes

That just adds to the mystery / magic…well played @mrln :mage:

PS. That looked fucken awesome

2 Likes

Two words, my friends…

Magic Toolbox

1 Like

That’s definitely way better than my toolbox. :rofl:

My favorite use right now is logging into my laptop, and replacing various passwords on my phone (although I can’t unlock my phone with it… thanks Google).

Of course I have the obligatory rickroll on my next, as all good biohackers should. That’s fun as well.

3 Likes

I hope you are pointing to “https://dngr.us/rick

6 Likes

Not gonna lie I forgot about that url. I’m definitely gonna point to that since that way the YouTube link is more hidden from the end user!

1 Like

i think i’m going to pull that video down and just host it off youtube so there is no ad bullshit to kill the effect… then point /rick at it

6 Likes

Can you point something else at it so it is even less obviously a rickroll?

/ndef for example?

1 Like

dngr.us/goatse

?

3 Likes

That is the happiest I’ve ever been to see a 404!

2 Likes

not for long…

1 Like

:logo_404:

there. thread officially derailed in the most disgusting way.

2 Likes

Now if that 0 was a goatse…

Oh no, this is perfectly derailed.

1 Like