What are your favorite uses for your implants?

dngr.us/goatse

?

3 Likes

That is the happiest I’ve ever been to see a 404!

2 Likes

not for long…

1 Like

:logo_404:

there. thread officially derailed in the most disgusting way.

2 Likes

Now if that 0 was a goatse…

Oh no, this is perfectly derailed.

1 Like

So far I have no chips, just one mag, the xG3 v2. I use it for fidgeting, party tricks & checking if the object I’m touching is magnetic. From the start was supposed to be my least useful implant, but it’s actually pretty neat. Excited to get more. :robot:

1 Like

Science stuff with sensing and soon some interesting toy for you all

3 Likes

is this a link without advertisments?
i heard that some clips have advertisments.

i have youtube premium, so I didn’t see it. all songs, videos are running without ads

1 Like

I also have you tube premium but @amal has said he might host it himself so that url would have no adverts.

Youtube-dl is great for pulling down videos. I’ve used it quite a bit if i had issues with youtube not streaming properly. matter of fact you can paste a url of a youtube video into vlc and it will stream without ads

Given the cost of premium covers my entire family, including the half brother of my stepchildren, I just pay for premium.

1 Like

You can also use Ublockorigin and get no ads on YouTube, for free

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to try a Pihole

2 Likes

UPDATED due to @APartOfMe post below

1 Like

Been using Vanced for years. It’s fantastic. The ad free videos are great, but the sponsorblock integration is absolutely amazing.

That’s not the official app YouTube Vanced app though. I’d link to the official version instead of an outdated and potentially malicious copy :wink:

3 Likes

They’re pretty decent. A pretty easy project too.

Same, I have my antenna stuck to the little triangle window next to the driver side. NExT in L0, I just walk up, back hand my window a little bit and go. It’s a very freeing experience to not have to think about my key anymore. First world problem for sure, but it’s hard to express unless you’ve experienced it.

I did a poor job of writing up my work, but if anyone’s interested.

1 Like